SRT Hellcat Forum banner

New Charger Hellcat owner

4K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  BamaTurnUp 
#1 ·
I just picked her up yesterday and I must say I'm impressed. Overall with the ride quality, brakes, and tech inside/out I can see why there is so much hype around these Hellcats. I have a 1200hp 2013 Mustang with a single 80mm turbo so the 700hp won't be a shocker to me once I hit the 500mile break in. What I was shooting for with this car was something I could enjoy with the family....I think without a doubt I made the right choice with the 4 door Hellcat!

Some pics of her....

See less See more
#3 ·
I just picked her up yesterday and I must say I'm impressed. Overall with the ride quality, brakes, and tech inside/out I can see why there is so much hype around these Hellcats. I have a 1200hp 2013 Mustang with a single 80mm turbo so the 700hp won't be a shocker to me once I hit the 500mile break in. What I was shooting for with this car was something I could enjoy with the family....I think without a doubt I made the right choice with the 4 door Hellcat!

Some pics of her....

Beautiful sharing on FB HC page

#5 ·
Congrats and enjoy. Love the white!!

#11 ·
Congrats!!!

#13 ·
Congrats and welcome to the forum. This is a great place, great people and great info. You will love your Charger HC, we have just over 3,000 miles on ours and love it more each time we drive it.

#14 ·
Congrats!

another one done ahead of me...gotta be getting closer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.