SRT Hellcat Forum banner

New Chrysler Lease

15K views 86 replies 31 participants last post by  blubyu 
#1 ·
2016 36 month lease, 10k miles a year, 1st payment due at signing, $489/ mo!!! And this includes taxes and transfer of plate! Residual is $41k. MSRP was $67k. Picking up Monday! Finally waited for a deal!

#3 ·
Sounds too good to be true !

36 x $489 = $17604
Plus $41000 residual = $58604
That's at zero percent interest no tax
If selling price (discounted ) is $58604
Residual $41000 is 70% after 3 years
30000 miles ?

0% Lease on my 2016 SRT 392 had 53% Residual after 2 years although higher mileage limit.

Great deal you got but I'd read the fine print very carefully :) Or did you have a trade in
not mentioned ?

#10 ·
We crunched his numbers here too, they just dont add up correctly or like CYCLER said they really, and I mean really reduced that car to move it. That dealership if our numbers are right, and we using the chrysler lease data base, that dealer is loosing almost 9k. If he got that deal then more power to him.........

#11 ·
These lease numbers are pretty decent. Good for you. I hope you enjoy if and have fun with it. They are incredible cars and your driving will be alot of fun.
Great lease deals are making these cars affordable for some that may have been on the fence.
Give it a rip and enjoy it

#19 ·
BuckCty, congrats.....we ran the numbers you posted and pretty much spot on with the payment......can match that here too with the M6 black on black chally

Now one thing some ppl have not taken into consideration, or maybe even thought of, there are other rebates even on the HC's in different regions of the country, or some dealerships have dealer"cash/coupons" they can redeem with FCA that helps offset the cost of the car....just thought I would throw that out there.....

But with your out of pocket, reducing the miles from 12k to 10k, thats the ballpark of the payments....mid 600's

#20 ·
These are some smoking deals. I would've taken that over a purchase and just picked up a new one every three years. Decided I'll be way too old to worry about future values. Hell, I'll be long dead by the time my 1 of 3 Challenger is sought after by a collector.

#22 ·
Just got one similar to the OP - 68.250 MSRP. - 575 a month 900 upfront, no other fees - simply unreal. Found a very very small town dealer with the color I wanted and sent an email this morning at 8:30, by 5 the deal was done - simply unreal, absolutely astounded. Was going to wait until the low mileage used ones dropped below 50k, but could not pass this up.​

#25 ·
Here is an update on my initial post.
MSRP is $65,786k
I get friends and family discount but not Employee Purchase.
EP was $489 a month lease or $2000 additional off ($50 month more). However, there was a communication error between friends and family discounter vs. EP.
Therefore, I didn't qualify for EP so my lease is $539 down first month due at signing and $539 a month.
10k a year
36 months
$300 turn in Fee in February 1s, 2020.

Based on edmunds lease calculator, it appears the car is nearly $11k off MSRP and a 0% interest lease to get to those numbers. Which I personally think is a great, affordable option, and will be just in time for a new lease on the new generation 2020 Challenger. This also includes taxes built into the payment. Hope that helps and some others can get in on this. Good luck!

#26 ·
Congrats on getting a good deal !
That tax in lease payment with only first down
is a great deal to drive a Hellcat !
Keeping to only 10000 miles a year would be hard for me :) I like driving mine.

We had a short lived opportunity in Ontario as FCA offered huge incentives on 2016 Challengers and Chargers to move them off dealer lots but many salesmen here too dim to be able to sell them. I was looking for a 392 for winter driving but got such a great deal on a 2016 Charger Hellcat (basically for 392 list price ) so now that's in winter storage and I'm driving my 2017 Hellcat Challenger for winter as it has winter tires and prefer stick shift over A8 for snow .

#28 ·
FINAL NUMBERS, picking up my new Hellcat today!

The lease is 36 months, 10,000 miles per year, with a total of $907 (First Month included) due at lease signing. The monthly payment will be $538/mo. This monthly payment is broken down as follows:

$495.81-Monthly Depreciation
$6.99-Monthly Lease Interest
$35.20-Indiana Use Tax (7% of the depreciation and interest)

The only fees due at the Indiana DMV will be any plate/registration fees. All taxes are included in the monthly lease payment.

Hopefully you all can use this information to coach your dealer into a Hellcat. This is for a new 2016. MSRP $65k

#32 ·
This just blows my mind. I was originally considering the 7k down and $707 a month that Dodge advertised. Went with the purchase, but stand by my comments regarding these leases. If they offered these types of leases I'd have been all over it.

#38 ·
Alright, need your guys help here. First, I'm good with purchase deals, have made many and really know how to figure and work the numbers. Lease, however, not so much. Reading this thread got me thinking, please humor me here and advise.

Local dealer has a Go Mango Chally A8 with black hood sitting. MSRP is $70,180. Initially we really wanted the Challenger. We are purchasing the Charger and upon trade in I think we could clear $21-22k in the green (regardless of whatever we were buying). What kind of lease deal could we score on that much we have in the green? Would it cover it all just about? I understand we have to turn the car in after 3 years, get nothing at the time, etc. etc. Considering it's a tough sell now on these cars it just crossed my mind that maybe we can trade ours in on that and have no payment, or a very very small one for 3 years and then be out? Me with a car for 3yrs is a long time and 10k miles a year would be plenty LOL

Reactions: DJ Red Barron
#43 ·
I just looked at the invoice on an orange A8 car with roof, stripes and summer tires. MSRP is $71,970. Invoice is $69,188. Holdback is $2,126. If my dealer was willing to start at Invoice and then deduct holdback and another $1k, they all can. Whether or not they will depends on how bad they want to move iron. But if they do, they can drop that car $5-6k easily and you'll be sitting pretty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.