SRT Hellcat Forum banner

New guy here! Hi from SE Wisconsin

3K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  bfusion 
#1 ·
Mopar guy here with several old Mopars restored mainly E-bodys. We are in the process of selling our 2012 Challenger STR8. We have money down from a large Dodge dealer on a TorRed Hellcat Challenger with 6 six speed and Nav. Looking for Info. The gave us a choice on the black hood option. We were told if we omit the satin black hood we could have our car built ASAP or if we want the hood it would be a couple extra months. Since we are here in WI and put our cars away for the winter figured it did not matter. So we kept with the hood option.

I will check in and update any info on the new car.

#3 ·
Mopar guy here with several old Mopars restored mainly E-bodys. We are in the process of selling our 2012 Challenger STR8. We have money down from a large Dodge dealer on a TorRed Hellcat Challenger with 6 six speed and Nav. Looking for Info. The gave us a choice on the black hood option. We were told if we omit the satin black hood we could have our car built ASAP or if we want the hood it would be a couple extra months. Since we are here in WI and put our cars away for the winter figured it did not matter. So we kept with the hood option.

I am in the TorRed team too! Mine is built and sitting in Brampton waiting for shipping. I went with 6 speed also and am so darn excited to get my Hellbaby that I am driving everyone crazy on this site while I wait! Congrats on your order! Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy being part of the Hellcat family!:)

#6 ·

Welcome Cuda! My sales rep said the same thing with waiting extra few months if you kept the black hood. Hope you enjoy your stay.

#7 ·

Hey Cuda
I'm in the northern burbs of Chicago so you may get to see my sublime up your way!
I am in D1 status with build date of 11/3 and I have a black hood so not too much of a delay so far.

This post has been deleted
#8 ·

Welcome fellow Wisconsinite! Madison area here....If you really want the black hood...wait for it! With winter knocking at our door it is worth the wait to get what you want!

#9 ·
I was wondering how many female gearheads we have on this site. There are the 2 obvious ones Tammie and Texesrevy. I think it's great they have such an interest in cars, racing, and all the other go fast stuff. Keep up the good work ladies, you bring a whole different perspective here!:cool::D

#12 ·
I do not know about y'all but; you want to drive my Kitty Cat from Hell, you better be handing me the keys to something that has just as much power, speed, value, and or fun factor. Sorry, but there is no just here I trust you, here I love you, here take my keys we are friends…
I will be dammed to hell if I am left making payments on my car and it is no longer driver able, or fixable to my taste, and I am stuck with a less them perfect HellCall.
I promises you do not want to be the one that puts the first flaw on this little redheads baby!

#17 ·
My 72 Vette gets bumped out of the garage into the pole barn. This car won't see salt or mud on my watch. I will however start it every week. The garage is heated but usually keep it 55 degrees. Barn is heated too so don't feel too bad for the old girl (the Vette not my wife);)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.