New Hellcat delivery wesley Chapel, Fl

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by WilliamsPerformance188, Jan 25, 2016.

1. WilliamsPerformance188

WilliamsPerformance188 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I had a billet silve A8 on order and dealer had exact same car minus color come in. Couldn't resist!! Picked up on 1/23/16. Absolutely love the car. I own a CNC shop and looking at making some custom products for the Cat.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. BLK_MAGIC

BLK_MAGIC VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congrats and welcome...What parts are you making? And can you send me some too?

3. WilliamsPerformance188

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks! The parts in the above pics are mazda miatia parts for a customer of mine. As I get some more time with car I am sure I will find things that I need or want made. Wont take long as I can't get enough seat time.....LOL

4. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the Forum congrats on your Hellcat.

Chuck

5. Shasta's Dad

Shasta's Dad Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congrats and welcome:D

6. gasser

gasser Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congrats on the new Hellcat. Welcome to the forum from Bronson ,Fl get some seat time between jobs

7. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello, and welcome to the forum! Grtz on the new Hellcat, enjoy!

April

8. Angel

Angel Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome and congratulations on your cat! Can't wait to see what mods you do.

9. BIG DAWG

BIG DAWG Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National Exec. Director HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congratulations...nice purchase. Welcome aboard

10. WilliamsPerformance188

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ceramic tint done today! Making progress next thing is paint correction and quality detail before the weekend.

Attached Files:

11. jgil

jgil Silver Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome there are a few of us out in or around the area! Brooksville for me. John

12. specl4ss

specl4ss Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congrats & welcome to the forum

13. WilliamsPerformance188

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Not the day I was hoping for. Had first trip out of town about an hour and half drive to orlando today. Get like 25 minutes from home get on I4 and the over heat light comes on. I pulled up the gages screen and saw 240 coolant temp and it was still going up saw it up to 250 at one point. I got over and exited the interstate and parked it at a gas station. I looked under hood and the coolant tank was slap full from the radiator overflowing. I then called the dodge dealer that I bought the car from the previous week and they helped me find the closest dodge dealer. Happen to be less than a mile away.

I wasn't to happy at this point being I have a brand new car that just rolled 200 miles and its broke down causing me to mis my business for the day. So I let it cool down for a bit and drove to the dealer. They where slammed but said they could have a tech on it sometime today. I then had my wife come pick me up . I called SRT once home to see if they have been having issues and to let them know of what was going on. They asked for the dodge dealer # and got all my info and said he would follow up with it.

Two hours go by and the dodge dealer calls and says they found the issue. The radiator cap was faulty. I question it as we build engines and they said that it was definitely a bad cap. I was like sweet simple fix should be able to get it back today!!!! Then the advisor notified me that there was no radiator caps available locally and dodge was only showing 2 available in the ware house. He said it would be ready monday. The SRT rep then followed up with a call staying the same thing and that if I had any concerns to just give them a call.

Not the start I wanted but the customer service was very good. Has anyone else had this issue?