New hellcat ordered

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by HF11CAT, Apr 14, 2016.

1. HF11CAT

HF11CAT Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Just place an order for a new Charger Hellcat in Orange with the stripes. Not seen the colour but hope its similar to the Toxic Orange Challenger I had in 2013. Delivery in around 4 months?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Slowpoke387

Slowpoke387 VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ordered mine 2/12, supposed to see it next week. So roughly 2.5 for me. Depending on ur options ur milleaage may vary.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HF11CAT

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Im in the UK and we don't have a Dodge network so has to be imported. Then a couple of weeks to get lights and various other things to uk spec.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Toolman_42

Toolman_42 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Congrats on getting the order in!

I don't think anyone has actually seen the color...

Like PCP, GO MANGO on a Charger will be a lot of one color...you won't go unmissed. The carbon stripes should help break the color up nicely!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. HF11CAT

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Im hoping it gets noticed, my previous Charger Hellcat was Granite Crystal and although a nice colour it didn't stand out so had it wrapped in Sublime. Only reason for the change is I now regret getting it wrapped as starting to show signs of peeling on the edges and just can't live with that. I did think about removing the wrap but was concerned there might be damage to the paintwork.

• Like Like x 1
  6. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    HF11CAT Grtz on the order! I am not trying to be a party pooper, but want you to be aware that Go Mango is NOTHING like Toxic Orange. It is much more similar to TorRed. I took pictures of a Go Mango Dart at the dealership the other day, and posted the pics. Here is the thread: Go Mango pictures

April

• Like Like x 1
  7. HF11CAT

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Charger Hellcat Granite,

IMG_1058.JPG

Wrapped in Sublime,

IMG_1123.JPG

And the latest edition,

IMG_1651.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. HF11CAT

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Yes, I saw those but still difficult to get an idea of the true colour. The Toxic orange was stunning! Is the new Orange called Go Mango as its not listed on the Dodge Car builder site and is it metallic?

9. HF11CAT

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Just found this and it looks amazing, can't wait.

Untitled.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I really like Toxic Orange, also ... it has always been up there in my top three favorites, right behind Plum Crazy and B5 Blue.

Yes, Go Mango is a metallic pearl paint, but as I posted in the commentary with the pictures on the other thread, even right next to the car in the sun, it was extremely difficult to see any sparkle on the car anywhere, from any angle. The shade of orange is nothing like Toxic Orange ... Go Mango is much more red. Again, I am not trying to talk you into, or out of, anything ... you mentioned the desire for it to be similar to Toxic Orange and I wanted you to be aware that these two colors are not even closely similar. Would hate for you to be expecting one color and end up with something totally different and hate it, that would be horrible.

As far as Go Mango on the web site, I have no idea why it is not there ... I find that a bit odd as well.

April

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. april77

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Add much more of a red hue to that picture and you have Go Mango. And the paint in that picture is MUCH more pearlescent than Go Mango in person. From the 2 vehicles I have now seen in Go Mango, that picture is not at all accurate to the color in person.

April

12. Hellcatmichael

Hellcatmichael SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Can you take it through the tunnel then to Germany and the autobahn?

• Like Like x 1
  13. BlackbirdWS6

BlackbirdWS6 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I saw the orange at the NY auto show and though it could have used more pearl to really make it pop. I didn't necessarily dislike the color but just prefer other oranges. Congrats on the order and hopefully it comes in soon.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lord Hellcat

Lord Hellcat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC UK President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    HF11CAT. If that is a true replication of the orange. That will look bloody awesome. I'll stick with my stealth black in the vain hope that I can fly under the radar at the speeds I like to travel :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. BeBeep

BeBeep SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congratulations!!!

• Like Like x 1