new here

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by BodybuildingSenior, Jun 30, 2015.

1. BodybuildingSenior

BodybuildingSenior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    I am retired from CSX railroad since 2008 but since been in logistics and petroleum hauling business. At 66 on 9/11 starting new DOD contractor biz hauling JetA aviation fuel. And I was - up to finding this site -going to buy a 1949 pickup truck (my birth year), and drop in a hemi. But, maybe I will not, now...have owned Shelby 2 seat cobra, Harley's, now soon Hellcat! Loud muscle cars my love; I also bodybuild and plan to enter a contest later this year maybe driving up with my Hellcat. I am in Linked in under Robert H Kellner in Asheville NC.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Robert welcome!!! Not only do I love your passion for cars and bikes, I love your passion for bodybuilding! I think that is awesome that you are entering a contest at 66. That is AWESOME!!!!!! Me and MaxxMuscle are big workout fanatics as well and I know I can speak for him when I say, he'll totally dig your intro post :) :)

Keep us posted on your Bodybuilding show and you better post up some pics when you're in contest shape :)

Enjoy the forums!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello Robert, and welcome to the forum! If you love loud cars, then the HellCat is a good choice! Especially when starting it up early in the morning or late at night ... my neighbors have not exactly complained, but they have all made certain to comment on how loud it is! LOL! It makes me almost feel bad! :D

April

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome Robert

5. MaxxMuscle

MaxxMuscle Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome Robert.I admire your dedication at 66 years young to keep hitting the iron.I know once lifting is in ur blood u can't give it up.Congra's on the HellCat to.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing about your HC escapades.

7. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome! That is awesome that you are entering a contest at 66, that something to be very proud of. I love working out, but don't do it for the competition of it, just try to stay healthy. It is even twice as cool that you are going to drive your Hellcat there. Talk about muscle on muscle! LOL Enjoy and best of luck!

8. 70Cuda

70Cuda Yep, its got a HEMI

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome "R" hope you enjoy our forum and make sure to upload some photos of your cat when it come in. ( feel free to put in a photo of your Shelby or bikes too)

9. Dubya

Dubya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome Robert! I'm moving a little Jet A all over the globe for DoS/DoD myself.

10. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome!!!

11. BodybuildingSenior

BodybuildingSenior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Thank you. I plan on ordering in jan when I have the cash. I feel certain there will not be a lag time because of some connections the new business has. I like the license plate on yours; I read that book a while ago (beside muscle cars and bodybuilding, I am a book worm). I can only imagine the thoughts of someone behind you seeing the plate and hearing it! I am sure you never jump in it at lights! Lol Does it pop or backfire? I am so eager to get it. Can you post a vid of your Dante and how she barks?

QUOTE="april77, post: 213611, member: 1101"]Hello Robert, and welcome to the forum! If you love loud cars, then the HellCat is a good choice! Especially when starting it up early in the morning or late at night ... my neighbors have not exactly complained, but they have all made certain to comment on how loud it is! LOL! It makes me almost feel bad! :D

April[/QUOTE]

12. White Trash

White Trash BMF Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member HCC National Vice Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome
    I train like a Trojan daily. I read about nutrition and supplements every day.
    I am not a Body builder but a being a former athlete. I still train hard on the track daily and throw steel daily.
    Big Fan of Dave Draper he is beast ! I get his weeky newsletter and believe in his training methods.
    Good Luck in Biz !!
    Good Luck getting that HC

WT

• Like Like x 1
  13. FLEX

FLEX Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Welcome to the site.

Congrats on still lifting. I gave up bodybuilding for competitive powerlifting about 3 years ago. Actually started working with a buddy of mine to open up our own powerlifting club. Very daunting!

Oh, congrats on the car too! :D

14. Supercharged_Fun

Supercharged_Fun Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome Robert!
    I body build, but not as much as I used to. Every other week now because of work. Good luck!