For Sale New NOWEEDS Exhaust Diverter System

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by pushnw8, Oct 17, 2015.

1. pushnw8

pushnw8 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I ordered a noweeds system for my 2015 SP which took 2 months to be built. It was the second one that Steve from noweeds had built for a 2015 as the exhaust differed from the previous years model. I was able to purchase a HC literally 5 days after receiving the system. After driving the HC for over a month I think I'm going to stick with the OEM system. This is a bolt on Diverter system which totally dumps the exhaust rather than allow anything to exit the rear. This system will not leak like cutouts do and in my opinion is a much higher quality build and cleaner look. I haven't been able to find anyone who has installed this system on a HC yet, but I'm sure the sound would be insane! I'm attaching a picture that Steve sent me of the first SP install and I can send anyone who is interested more pictures of the entire system. It's currently at the exhaust shop that I was going to have do the install and I have to go pick it up. I'm asking $950 shipped. I paid $1058 image.jpg

Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  2. pushnw8

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    [GALLERY=] image.jpg [/GALLERY]

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. SRT/CAT

SRT/CAT Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Interesting...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. pushnw8

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Noweeds receipt.PNG
    Price I paid.

5. SRT/CAT

SRT/CAT Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks for the info...

6. TallCool1

TallCool1 Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Nat'l Hellcat Tech Advisor HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Best exhaust dump setup out there, if it fits. On Challenger Hellcat's even getting e.g. the QTP low profile cut outs on, they sit awfully low, I bagged using them I didn't want to hit a bump and tear off anything. There's more space to work with on the Charger Hellcats (vertically.) That said if this setup is different that way, and would fit a Challenger Hellcat, if I ran dumps this is the system I would use they are that good.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. pushnw8

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    image.jpg
    Some folks expressed some concern that my kit would not fit as it was built specifically for a 2015 Scat Pack. Steve stated that he hasn't done a kit for a HC, but as you can see my HC looks nearly identical to the Scat Pack install that I posted in an earlier post. My exhaust shop Fluid Motor Union assured me it would fit as they took one out of the bag and placed it under the car as a test fit. Steve stated he could build one for $990 shipped to someone who inquired about one so I'm now accepting reasonable offers for mine. No wait time here for someone who wants one immediately. If modifications are needed I'm sure they would be only minor.

8. pushnw8

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Noweeds diverter system is now officially installed on my HC!!! So it is no longer for sale. It is currently being loaded on the dyno at Fluid Motor Union and I will be posting video and pictures of the install in the build section.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. TallCool1

TallCool1 Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Nat'l Hellcat Tech Advisor HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Awesome. Can't wait to see it.