New stripes for Dante

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by april77, May 7, 2015.

1. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Got my stripes installed yesterday, FINALLY, and here are some pictures. Just a quick post, and off to get my nails done :) My dogs had to get in the first shot, they are really jealous of Dante! LOL! I will try to get better pictures in direct sun later today.

April
    dogsndante.JPG dantestripe1.JPG dantestripes2.JPG striperear.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    • Like Like x 21
    • Winner Winner x 13
  2. MaxxMuscle

MaxxMuscle Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I love it.That is badd azz.On a side note ,check ur driver rim,I think the dog might have blessed it.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. HCone

HCone Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Did the stripes come from Ryder Graphics

4. American Muscle

American Muscle Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    SWEET! Dante never looked better. Are those the factory 392 stripes or did you go elsewhere?

• Like Like x 1
  5. cruizinrc

cruizinrc HCC New Jersey State President Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very nice

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dakman

Dakman Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very nice, have always loved the up and over stripes :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. fnkychkn

fnkychkn swollen member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Looks much faster now. ;^)

• Like Like x 1
  8. iya0yas

iya0yas Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Looks awesome and the Challenger script emblem is a nice touch too!!! Can you confirm the emblem p/n and tell us where you sourced those stripes? Thanks... :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. FatCat

FatCat Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    There isn't anything that isn't pretty in that pic:D
    There is one thing that is missing: a picture of you in a red dress with dark sunglasses and a pitch fork - yes I think that would top it off;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. sleepingtiger74

sleepingtiger74 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very sweet!! So great how that redline is such a diff color in the sun. Helps to reinforce not painting it!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

LOL, you were almost right! Banjo was thinking about "christening" the rim, and I scolded him and he backed off. That picture was a split second before he started lifting his leg. Little boys can be so rude! :D

April

12. april77

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Short answer: I bought this stripe kit from RiderGraphix, and no ... that kit is not the one on the car. I went to Whitfield Signs, in Statesboro, Ga .. .they made the kit out of materials they prefer (explanation below), and hooked me up yesterday. I am, for anyone interested, wanting to sell the kit I purchased from RiderGraphix, at a big discount than what I paid them, just to try and recoup some of my money. I am thinking $275.00 ... or make me an offer. PM me if interested, first to contact me gets the kit.

That is a long story that has literally been months unfolding. I found this stripe kit last January, loved it, and purchased it from RiderGraphix. When the stripe kit arrived, it was so wrinkled from being rolled tight for shipping that, on the advice of the local graphics guy, I had to lay it flat to (hopefully) let the wrinkles smooth out before it could be used at all. So, I took it home and laid it out on my dining room table ... took 5 weeks to flatten. Okay, I am all excited, because the kit is good to go, finally.

Here comes the short and sweet version of the remainder of this saga: Calling around to different dealerships, I have been recommended to no less than NINE (9) different sign, window tint, and graphics businesses between Macon, Ga, and Savannah, Ga. After I drove all the way over to these different businesses, and them examining the kit, not one of them would use it. They all said the exact same thing ... the material that the kit was cut from is too thin. This material is supposedly used for small projects, not something large like stripes on this car. I have emailed Brian at RiderGraphix several times, explaining my problem finding an installer, and asking for advice/help finding someone to do the work. Over the course of the emails he went from being indifferent about the situation, to downright blowing me off. So, pretty much, I am "shit out of luck", so to speak, on getting a refund or any other decent customer service from RiderGraphix. I bought the kit from him to begin with because several people on the forum have used his work and were happy, but my experience has been less than pleasant. I will never do business with him again, nor would I ever recommend him to anyone.

As I have posted before, installing graphics on cars is outside my field of knowledge, so I am at the mercy of what I am being told by all of these businesses, and by RiderGraphix. I do not know if it is a regional preference on which material to use for this job, I only know that I waited too long, and went through way too much frustration to get these stripes on the freaking car. Live and learn, I am just glad it is over! :)

April

• Useful Useful x 2
  13. april77

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Thanks, I went to Whitfield Signs in Statesboro, Ga, and they made the kit for me. For a better explanation, see my post above. :D

April

• Like Like x 1
  14. april77

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Thanks!

April

15. april77

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Thank you ... I love them, also. My last Challenger had the Rally Stripes, and I adored the look. Dante looked naked to me, so I tried to duplicate the look I liked on my other car.

April