new to forum..no HC !!! yet !!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by clickr, May 27, 2016.

1. clickr

clickr Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    local NC dealer had a black Challenger HC in the showroom months ago. Already sold so no one could even sit it in. Another dealer is supposed to get a black Charger HC in in a few weeks. I am trying to convince my wife (of 30 years) that I won't kill myself if I get one. It's been hard to convince her since I tend to drive too fast (most of the time). I have a BMW K1600 GTL-Exclusive motorcycle (6 cyl 140+ hp, easily get to 130 with out even breaking a sweat.) The bike riding is getting kind of old after 45+ years of riding all kinds of bikes so I want to change gears so to speak and the HC really peaks my interest. My first real job after high school was working in the Ford plant building 302 boss Mustang engines (1969). There are or were quite a few running around with my initials stamped on the block. This (Charger HC) will be my first true muscle car.

I like reading the posts on the forum, watching UTube video's. Anyone living in / around Winston-Salem NC (Pfafftown - Rural Hall) area with a HC - take me for a ride along and I'll spring for a full tank of gas (no burnouts necessary). Just saying - hopefully I can make it happen.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Shasta's Dad

Shasta's Dad Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome. Hope you get to make it happen - you'll have fun, and, safer than the bike.:D

3. F6F-3

F6F-3 SRT Hellcat Owner Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome. Remember, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.....;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello, and welcome! Tell your wife that a Hellcat Gal says she is missing out on the ride of her life! If I lived closer, I would come take your wife for a ride along, and then you. If she rode in one she would change her mind! :D

April

5. NoCoHC

NoCoHC Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good luck getting your Hellcat. There are great deals starting to pop up all over the country. Buy a plane ticket or make a road trip and save thousands potentially.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. clickr

clickr Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks for the encouraging comments. Love the Plum Crazy although I understand ordering this color is no longer available. Maybe they will bring it back. When I told my wife she said "do they have a new Red?", so I will have to show her the Redline (which I also like.) Keep up with the good and maybe not so good posts. Almost every day I learn something new.

7. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good morning on the Saturday if Memorial Day weekend. Congrats and welcome to the best hellcat forum fir all of your needs and willing staff to help you out.

Be safe and grace follows you this holiday weekend

• Like Like x 1
  8. BIG DAWG

BIG DAWG Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National Exec. Director HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the forum, the community and best if luck convicing you betrothed!!

9. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the Forum and good luck on getting you a Hellcat. I am sure somebody close to you would give you a ride. The Hellcat is a great ride.

Chuck