Newby

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Cleavermodels, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Cleavermodels

Cleavermodels Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Hello Folks! I just joined Hellcat.org ! I have ordered a 2016 Charger Hellcat in B-5 Blue with a Sunroof. This is the second time I have ordered. The first time was on January 22, 2015. The order was immediately accepted by FCA and a VON was received in short order. It was a sold car. The order was cancelled due to the 2015 production schedule being over subscribed. Chrysler called me this past Wednesday morning and told me that a voucher for $4K was being sent to me for my 2016 order. My dealer is small and just received their first Hellcat, a Challenger that was ordered late in 2014. The dealer is very reputable and fair. They refuse to charge over MSRP and would not accept a deposit until they had a VIN. I am number one on the list for the next Hellcat allocated and #1 for a Charger Hellcat if so specified in allocation code. I have shopped all around the country for a Plan B and have received so many conflicting stories and rumors that it has become a huge anxiety producing situation. Cash deal for me with no trade. I have a 2009 Challenger SRT-8 which I waited 9 months for when ordered May 30, 2008. I don't mind waiting as long as I know I will receive my vehicle. I find this forum to be the most accurate source of information and this is why I joined. Any information, support talk, or pats on the back with hope for my car coming to me would be appreciated! Thanks! Cleavermodels

• Like Like x 1
  2. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello Cleaver, and welcome! Grtz on the order, the Charger is beautiful especially in B5. I think you will be well pleased!

April

3. FarAwayFromHere

FarAwayFromHere Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome And Good Luck,May Your Wait Be Short!

4. Cleavermodels

Cleavermodels Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks!

5. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    C, welcome to our humble forum.Tons of great info to keep you entertained as you await your HC. Looking forward to the day when you can post some pix:D

6. Cleavermodels

Cleavermodels Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Sure hope the wait will be short, all I want is the wait to end in a car in my garage!
    Me too! Should I wait for allocation with my dealer or pay over with a distant dealer who states they have allocation? Your thoughts will be appreciated! Thanks! Cleavermodels

7. FarAwayFromHere

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sorry Still Trying To Figure That Out Myself,If Money Wasn't A Concern I Would Have One Now,Trying To Get A "Fair Deal" From My 2015' Order.
    If I Was New To The Game I Would shop For New Dealer With Guaranteed Alocation!
    That Is What I Would Do,Preferably At MSRP But It Is Up To You As Far As Mark-Up!

8. Cleavermodels

Cleavermodels Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Great news! Ordered with Dodge of Burnsville, MN thanks to information gleened from this website. They have allocation and aren't charging ove MSRP. Thay had a Charger HC ordered on 9/10/15 not as a sold car and changed the order for me. Sun roof not available so I dropped that request and just wanted B-5 Blue. Chrysler responded to dealer on 9/15/15 and accepted the order change! I sent $500 deposit today and dealer has arranged enclosed transport to deliver the car to my home. See my thread Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! just posted. Cleavermodels:)

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. FarAwayFromHere

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

10. AKHills

AKHills The Alaska Hellraiser! Alaska HCC President. Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome and congrats!!!

11. X-Men Fiend

X-Men Fiend Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good luck sleeping, when you find out the delivery is slated for the next day. When I found out I was about to take delivery, I kept having visions of Hellcats, waking me up, and would be too giddied up, to fall back asleep. It would have been a cat-astrophy, if the deal fell through (pardon the pun!) Enjoy the great ride!

12. AKHills

AKHills The Alaska Hellraiser! Alaska HCC President. Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah I had to wait a week, I watched EVERY Hellcat video on YouTube and couldn't sleep for the entire week!

13. X-Men Fiend

X-Men Fiend Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I admit, I had quite a few sleepless nights, would get a little rush, each time I imagined myself in a 'real hellcat' (had never seen one at that point, only watched the countless vids), if I'd watched any more videos, I could have gotten, tee hee, cat-aracts. And if I'd spent one more month in VON-purgatory, I bet I'd have ended up cat-atonic!

• Funny Funny x 1