SRT Hellcat Forum banner

North Carolina Silent Lurkers

18K views 266 replies 30 participants last post by  Fight On SC! 
#1 ·
To all silent NC lurkers
Please sign up and make yourselves known. There were more than 170 Hellcats sold in NC and we have less than 25 active members. We had our first meet and greet this weekend in Pinehurst and it was great seeing other Cats and having fun with their wonderfull owners. This is just the beginning and I am looking forward to the our outting but we need to know who and where you are so you can also enjoy the fun. Let's get out the Cats in force.
BigDen

#2 ·
I've got one that was sold out of Hendrick CDJ in Concord. She lives in upstate NY now. Good luck finding the rest of them...

#4 ·
if it was, nice job ordering it. It's exactly what I would have ordered, wouldn't change a thing...

#12 ·
To all silent NC lurkers
Please sign up and make yourselves known. There were more than 170 Hellcats sold in NC and we have less than 25 active members. We had our first meet and greet this weekend in Pinehurst and it was great seeing other Cats and having fun with their wonderfull owners. This is just the beginning and I am looking forward to the our outting but we need to know who and where you are so you can also enjoy the fun. Let's get out the Cats in force.
BigDen
I am finally getting around to post pictures! Some folks will still be doubting that the Pinehurst Hellcat meet and greet was a much fun as BigDen says. It was a blast! Nice folks, and every car was unique. There was a purple car in the midst - a welcomed impostor!!:D
A beautiful day in some beautiful country!!:)

Attachments

#239 ·
To all silent NC lurkers
BigDen
Shouting out from outside Asheville, NC 2016 Black Cat m-6

#15 · (Edited)
Arm Muscle Art Sculpture Fictional character
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY][GALLERY=][/GALLERY]Where are all the North Carolina Hellcaters hiding? Sign up for the forum and make yourselves known. Don't you want to meet other HC owners and share your experiences? Any members who know of owners who are not members should encourage them to join or just get their e-mail address and I will let them know about future activities.
BigDen

#32 ·
New owner, picked a white one up yesterday from Capital dodge in Garner. I am mostly in the Apex/Cary/Raleigh area.
Thought I would touch base from the coast. Its hard for me to participate in anything because I am active duty but Penny the PcP Hellcat could use some NC friends outside of Onslow County. Let me know plans and I can try to get her out. Otherwise you can keep up with Penny here - Penny the PcP Hellcat | Facebook

and yes she get free stuff based on her likes so if you have Facebook, like the page lol
Count me in.
If you guys meet towards Asheville side let us know think we got 5 or 6 within an hour of there
Are you going?

I may be game. Ill hit the wife up and see if she is up to it.
Jason Harp texted me today. He's planning on getting there early and he said he'd save some places for Hellcats. I want to go as we usually drive my 47 Ford. I'll check the weather in the am an see what it looks like. If it will hold off until the afternoon we'll be there. See if you can save some spots also.
Dennis

That's me Dennis :) Hopefully the weather holds off and we have a great turnout. I look forward to seeing all you guys tomorrow :)

#19 ·
Dbrown
It would have to be more than a Cars and Coffee to get any eastern NC Hellcats to drive 4 hours to get there. If you can plan something special and arrange for discounted accommodations for those who travel then it might get some attention. I did that for the Pinehurst event last November. We did a cruise in in Wake Forest NC last Saturday and had 3 HC,s to show up.
BigDen

#21 ·
You do have a great point and I love your idea. Let's shoot for maybe September. That will give folks time to plan. In the mean time I will see what I can work out for discounted accommodations here in Charlotte.

Darrell

#22 ·
Thought I would touch base from the coast. Its hard for me to participate in anything because I am active duty but Penny the PcP Hellcat could use some NC friends outside of Onslow County. Let me know plans and I can try to get her out. Otherwise you can keep up with Penny here - Penny the PcP Hellcat | Facebook

and yes she get free stuff based on her likes so if you have Facebook, like the page lol

#62 ·

Hud, did I meet you at the Mopar Mania in Jacksonville? I didn't have the stripes on the car then.

#27 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.