NOWEEDS install help near Hampton Roads, VA area - calling all local owners!

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by WindowShaker, Mar 14, 2016.

1. WindowShaker

WindowShaker Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm reaching out to my fellow Hellcat owners in the Hampton Roads area of VA. I'm trying to get my NOWEEDS exhaust diverters installed and not having much luck. I found a place up near home in Fredericksburg, VA that was going to do it and when I called them about a month ago, they said it was first come, first serve each day and that they didn't take appointments. So, I was going to have it installed this past Thursday when I was off work and decided to call the day before to let them know I was coming and of course, they said they were booked and only taking appointments! :mad: So, I work in Hampton during the week and want to bring my car down here one week and have it done. I called a couple places and they said they would install the under-car parts but wouldn't do the wiring part. Have any of you had it done in the area or know of a reputable shop that will do the ENTIRE install? Any help would be much appreciated!

2. WindowShaker

WindowShaker Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Guess not...

3. Wayne

Wayne Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This might be a ridiculous thought, but here goes. Have you asked anyone at your dealer's service department? I know the technician that does my service work is actually looking forward to installing a pulley and tune when my car arrives. (Soon, I hope!) it couldn't hurt to ask. If you don't know any technicians that work there and other service manager insulates you from speaking directly with them, then try walking up to the parts counter. You can inquire about what Mopar items they have for sale and ask if they might know if any of the techs might want to install anything for you. Often the techs are looking for extra work.
    It might be worth a try. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  4. WindowShaker

WindowShaker Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks for the suggestion! I'm actually going to the dealer this Saturday for my inspection. My dealer always lets me go back with the car so I'll definitely ask the SRT tech. Thanks again, Wayne!

5. Wayne

Wayne Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I hope it works out. I hang around the service department and parts department so much, I've actually helped out more than once delivering parts for them! I used to have a giant Sprinter van, so the Parts Manager asked me if I could get several body panels in it and deliver them. They offered to pay me, but I wouldn't take anything. They've been great to work with over the years. One hand washed the other.
    Again, good luck!

• Like Like x 1