Oil separator

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Roy Cordrey, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Roy Cordrey

Roy Cordrey Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Has anyone installed an oil separator on their HC

2. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Word is that the valve covers has built in oil separator

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Srt8u

Srt8u Silver Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
  4. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    what happened to the Speed Logix special versions they used to make....i got one of the blue ones you made in 2011 for the IE...i know you made GWE ones that year too

no HC special one? id think you'd be all over that....sublime HC on the top with sublime hoses to match....

you guys giving up on making special edition catch cans?

Tammie is looking for another place to have a HC logo....she'd buy one

id buy one too

5. Srt8u

Srt8u Silver Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    We are paint matching if that is what you are looking for we can do any oem color. In terms of engrave options, unfortunately at this time no one is legally allowed to engrave trademarked Chrylser logos including the Hellcat logo onto Billet items, or any products that attach to the car for that matter. Yes we could sell a ton of logo items for sure, but that would not be morally right or even legal for that matter. Trust me if we could legally and ethically do it, we will be the first to do so. The company that made the logo items for us falsely told us, and the whole community for years they were indeed Mopar licensed to produce those logos, imagine our surprise when we got the phone call from Chrysler letting us know they were not licensed and never were....

As far as colors we have satin, black and polished available and can do any paint match color. We find this to be a better alternative as it matches the car exactly, and doesn't vary batch by batch like anodize can. The GWE anodize experiment BT did was a mess, and they never really got the color tight, plus anodize tends to fade over time in certain colors. I'm addition paint match underhood kits look great though and don't need any engrave!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015