SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Old business man in a 2014 Ford Mustang checked out my Hellcat

3K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Pete Iles 
#1 ·
Old guy talked in a heavy deep Texan accent with glasses said that this is the first Hellcat he's seen in person at the Fuddruckers parking lot Cinco Ranch.

He pointed to his 2014 Burgundy Mustang and said I would've waited and got the Hellcat had I known about it.

He said that looks real nice.

I said thank you sir.

I walked into Fuddruckers some couples were eye balling me and my Hellcat and saying something good or bad idk but they seemed like in awe and smiling.

#3 ·
this town simply knows cars. I'm taking photos of all the nice cars that park in my apartment complex, I'll make a post one day when I collect all the ones I recall seeing.

Not at my place, but saw an Audi R8 convertible this weekend.....OHH GOOD GOD DROOLLLLLLLL

#13 ·
It is fun to go out in the HC ... people in this area sure know what Dante is! Sometimes it is damnably difficult to get away from the people (mainly guys) wanting to take pictures, talk about the car, and begging me to start it up. LOL! The HellCat is, most assuredly, a rockstar!

April

PS - Dante is rather angry with me at the moment ... he has not been driven in over 2 weeks now, and he is rather outdone! LOL!

#17 ·
Was at a small car show earlier this summer and a guy walked up and asked if the Hell Cat was mine, I said yes, his reply "Your a god". The group around me laughed and continue to give me a hard time about it. Mentioned it to the wife, she assured me, I was Not a god. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.