Open spots for a private track rental Cecil county Dragway 11/27/15

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Racing Forum' started by Top Cat, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Top Cat

Top Cat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Fastest Cat/Record Holder HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    We have a private track rental and have a few spot still available, track will be well prepped as there will be some 8 second cars/jeeps running with us. Weather looks to be great high of 60*, partial sun. Cecil is located just over the Delaware line in Maryland, just off of 95.

Date 11/27/15
    Time 9AM to 4PM
    Contact Josh @ High Horse Performance 1-888-894-1115
    Cost 125.00

There is also Friday night racing if anyone wants to stay cost is 25.00 5PM to 11PM

TC

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Fastest Cat/Record Holder HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    We had a great showing at Cecil yesterday, met some new faces and lots of old one's too, the weather was perfect for a day of racing in late November, I saw a few new personal best and lots of guys looking to go faster next season.
    Linda set a few records for the HC Charger and made the list of you need a bar next season,:eek: I myself didn't finish where I had expected, the track gave me a final run warning in tech which meant I only had one run for the day which made it difficult to do anything, I had to test the car for the items we broke last week and Josh was nervous about breaking on the one and only pass so we basically did 60' and 1/8 mile runs until the end of the day, that run went up in smoke as the track was gone, I did best my 60' mark getting 1 .39 so all was not lost.
    TC

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1