SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Options for Charger front end lip?

24K views 67 replies 12 participants last post by  Hemibuck 
#1 ·
I'm just curious if there are any other options for adding a lip to the front of the Charger other than the one that uses the struts. Maybe something like what was on the first gen Daytona Chargers? Thanks .

#6 ·
Thanks. I would prefer a black solid version. I see this coming off with washing and speed. But I may get some just to see it in person.

#10 ·
#12 ·
Well, I thought the Charger in the pic below (1 of 3 at that Show) looked really hot wearing the APR splitter guard. I've having mine painted Tor-Red.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Public space

#14 ·
I actually ended up getting a dope one from the same guy that made these for @srtmush. I can't wait. It is exactly what I was looking for. I had it made in carbon fiber but will wrap it in flat black to match the hood.

#15 ·
Car Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Hood

#24 ·
No he said he threw in the rear side skirts for free. They don't interest me.

#28 ·
Contact him via Instagram. If I decide to not install them I'll hook you up. They are flat black not carbon fiber. At least that is what he said I don't have them yet.

#29 ·
What exactly are we looking at? Does it attached underneath? Almost looks like it slips onto the existing bumper

I found some better photos on IG. Looks really good with a contrasting color but not sure it would stand out as much on a black car. I wonder if he could do it in a brass monkey color...

During install:

Installed:

#30 ·
Yes it bolts up underneath the car. Not sure exactly at what points but he made it sound like it's an easy installation.

#32 ·
The black is fiberglass not carbon fiber. You can wrap it in any color you want. And I believe it sticks forward more than down.

#34 ·
Yes it does come in carbon fiber and that is what I got. I will wrap it flat black. The flat black he sells is fiberglass and doesn't hold up as well shipping. That is the main reason I went with carbon fiber.

Reactions: TexasFinest
#36 ·
#39 ·
FYI I would steer clear of the guy in the UAE who I tried to purchase this front lip from. I have not received my product yet and am not getting too correspondence from him about it. I will let you guys know if it ever shows up but for now keep your money. I knew I was taking a risk getting it. Hopefully it shows up but for now I'm not holding my breath.

#40 ·
From Abaza_carbon? He keeps posting photos about shipments all over the world and seems to reply to my comments. Let me know if you want me to contact him. How long ago did you pay?

edit: I just wrote him and asked his turn around time and if they are already made and in stock

#41 ·
From Abaza_carbon? He keeps posting photos about shipments all over the world and seems to reply to my comments. Let me know if you want me to contact him. How long ago did you pay?

edit: I just wrote him and asked his turn around time and if they are already made and in stock
Yep that's him. Paid him 2 weeks ago. He showed me the shipping label but no tracking number. Asked about it this week and he said the shipping company brought it back and he is shipping it tomorrow. He never said anything about that until I asked.

If I don't have a tracking number by this weekend I'm going to consider it a loss and let everyone on social media know about it. 2 weeks is more than enough time to get it shipped when you show me pics of the product and the shipping label. Especially after you have my money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.