Ordering Help...

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by xThatGamerGuyx, Oct 25, 2014.

1. xThatGamerGuyx

xThatGamerGuyx Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey guys,

I'm John. And I was wondering if you guys could assist me with how to go about ordering a Hellcat.

Here in KY, I've got nothing but the runaround from dealership after dealership.

The last one had me drive 6 hours round trip, told me it was ordered - only to send an email the next day stating they had no Hellcat allotment.

I'm just a just about ready to contact Dodge/Chrysler and voice my opinions.

Thanks,

John

2. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey John. It is getting a little difficult to get a guarantee on a Hellcat at this time. I am going to defer to some of my Hellcat family members in your area. They may have some dealers to contact. If you don't want to get totally ripped off, you are probably looking at the middle of next year, but my understanding is once the two allotments are done, they are going to open it up a bit more so it should be a little easier then. Welcome to the site. I hope you find the info here helpful and everyone is really friendly. Good luck! I hope to congratulate you as a Hellcat owner soon! :D

3. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I wish I could tell you something good but even after my order which has been built and in storage, my rep has 5 orders backed up with no build date and 1 in D status.

4. Fast cat

Fast cat BANNED Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If you are not dead set on a challenger,
    You might have luck on the charger

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bane

Bane Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the site. Good luck in your search.