Owners Information DVD?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by rollieman, Dec 13, 2015.

1. rollieman

rollieman Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Does anyone know where I can locate one of these?

From what I understand it will be included with the car.

To be very honest being "old school" I'm a bit daunted by the electronics and would like to do some homework in advance of receiving the car to at least have SOME IDEA on how to operate it and understand the many display and function features available.

I know the dealer will give me a brief run down on how it basically works but as you can imagine I will most likely be so excited about getting the car I will forget most of what they show me!

I thought of down loading the operators manual, but thought this DVD may be a better solution?

Unlike the original 70's Hemi Challenger where all you needed to know was where to put the key and know how the gas and brake pedals worked --- SIMPLE !!! :D

Thank you !

2. Hemi Rocket

Hemi Rocket Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The DVD will be with the packet you get in the glove box... it will be all wrapped in cellophane. Just pop in out and put it in your laptop. It has a bunch of short video's that explain the features of the car including the uconnect system.

3. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have only opened the owners manual once and that was to figure out how to program the garage door opener....and I've had mine since mid June. Am I the only one?:p:p

4. redhemi

redhemi Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    For me i find the downloaded OM is easy to use,I use the search bar and go right too the page!!