SRT Hellcat Forum banner

P0307 code at 201 miles

5K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  MoparRules 
#1 ·
I just threw a code and check engine light with code p0307. Only 201 miles. I know that's a misfire of cylinder #7 code. I immediately took it to the service department. More to come this afternoon.

For those on here that have experienced this if you can chime in and let me know what your final outcome was please? Appreciate it.

#3 ·
None that I could see. I checked and I was careful to watch all the engine gauges on the way to the dealership and all coolant, engine temp, and all other gauges indicated in the norm.

#4 ·
wasn't the same code displayed when some coolant got into a cylinder thru an o-ring failure on the SC or something?

#6 ·
#9 · (Edited)
Broken rocker arm probly not.

Super Charger Heat Exchanger o-ring leak YES.

Coolant can score the cylinder walls. There has been at least one hellcat on here that had to have the whole engine replaced. It all depends on how bad the leak is & if ( that's a big IF) they get it cleaned out fast & how long it's been leaking.

Search the code on here. You'll see what others have dealt with.

#10 ·
ugh. This just turned into a crappy Friday. :-(

I'm still waiting to hear from the service department. I will let everyone know what comes of this. I just have this thought in my head, "why God why?" I've been consistently good with the break in period. I don't know how to feel about any of this now. Just frustrated!

I always feel so bad for the guys on here when it happens to them, but I never thought I'd be one of them.

#13 ·
Update: I was able to take it home this evening.
They ran diagnostics and couldn't find anything wrong. It had an inadvertent small misfire at 2500. Tech said my coils were fine and there was no coolant leaking. He also said this does happen every now and then on Hemis and he thinks once my seals seat after break in it won't happen again. He cleared it, and I just took it on a 20 mile aggressive run with no issues. I'm bringing it in next Friday for another diagnostic and 500 mile oil change. I'm hoping it will be good. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.