Pandora App? Help

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Electronics' started by 1BDHCAT, Feb 26, 2016.

1. 1BDHCAT

1BDHCAT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey everyone!!! I have nothing but problems getting the pandora app to work.:( 90% of the time it just won't work at all. Failed to connect or some other reason. I love my own music and this is driving me nuts! :mad:When it does work I absolutely love the display. Any thoughts or experiences out there?? My phone seems to pair with car no problem.

Thanks!

2. pinetreecat

pinetreecat Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Bluetooth.

Works awesome in my car. Everyone is hating the HK, I love it. Especially with Pandora.

3. 1BDHCAT

1BDHCAT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My Bluetooth says it's connected. The phone works as far as text and talk. Just cant get the pandora app working. I agree with you on the stereo! When it has worked I think it's awesome!

I have the I phone 6s

• Like Like x 1
  4. 1BDHCAT

1BDHCAT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Anybody else have any ideas?

5. Angel

Angel Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sorry to hear this. Have you talked to a dealer yet? Do you think it needs an update?

6. 1BDHCAT

1BDHCAT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    No thought I would start here first. Thanks Angel!

7. Angel

Angel Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  8. MOPURRRR

MOPURRRR Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So, here's what happened with me. I just got my Cat 2'ish weeks ago. I got Pandora working, and a couple of days later, no connection, connection error (please set up) and all sorts of silly stuff.

1. The Uconnect app seems to need to be actually running on your phone... what a PITA that it won't just start when the phone connects... so if you have killed your apps on your phone, you need to restart it... That allows Pandora to connect and start the login process and stuff... but it might still come up with no way buddy during the login process... This usually shows up as "Uconnect connection error" or something.

2. You need to make sure you're not "logged into Uconnect with multiple devices". This error is absolute BS, and you have NO idea that it's happening, because nothing says anything about it on phone or radio, until you go into the Uconnect app and click on the "Via Mobile" button at the bottom right in the top screen. Then, suddenly, it'll tell you you're logged into multiple devices. You need to log out of Uconnect, and re-log in... then suddenly your Pandora will work again...

3. The assistance folks also told me to reset my radio... To do this (if the above two things don't work, which they normally will) is to shut the car off, open the door to really shut it off, close the door again... then wait about 10-20 seconds or whatever for the dash gauges to shut off. Then turn the car back on and hold the "Mute" and "Enter" (knob centers below the screen) both in simultaneously for 10+ seconds until the radio re-boots. This clears the radio to default settings and wipes out any BS. Then check steps 1 and 2.

Pandora works... its just glitchy. I find I have to do the log-out about every 4-5 starts of the car... or maybe every 4-5 clearing of my running apps... who knows...

• Like Like x 1