PCP HC available, BM rims, satin hood

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by april77, Apr 13, 2016.

1. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey all,

If anyone is interested in a very slightly used PCP Challenger HC, then here is a link: Used 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat For Sale | Savannah GA , ask for Will Robbins or call/text him at (704) 200-3578 (tell him April Neel sent you). Yes, the car only has 118 miles on it. I saw the car the other day and it is flawless. The man that owned it had a Sublime 2015 Challenger HC for only 6 months that he traded in on this one, kept this one for 3 weeks, then changed his mind and traded it in on a White Charger HC. I thought I was crazy for keeping Dante 17 months then trading him ... I ain't got NOTHING on this guy!!

Good Luck, to whoever goes for it, put on your dickering cap and please let us know if it works out for you!

April

• Like Like x 2
  2. bigsursteelhead

bigsursteelhead SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks for the heads up!! Will pass info on to my Dad - he's just north of Alpharetta (in Canton GA) and in the market for a new cat (just sold the SRT8). Actually not sure how far Savanahh is from Alpharetta - but he's closer to it than me in CA!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. NHCAT

NHCAT Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    but that's more than sticker!!! Same car as mine and I paid well under sticker.....

• Like Like x 1
  4. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    We have a new Chevy dealer in our area that always has constant stock of challenger and charger hellcats with the window sticker still on them. With admin prices attached I may add

• Like Like x 1
  5. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I am aware of the price they have on the cat, that is why I said to put on the dickering cap. We all know that there is nothing preventing the dealerships from asking whatever they want for the used cars, without FCA frowning at them for a large ADM (not that FCA is doing anything about the markups on the new ones). If you are interested in this Hellcat, then go in and start negotiating. We all know there is wiggle room for them to come down. I only posted it because the PCP Cats that are getting to the dealerships now are amongst the last PCP's because of the discontinuance of the color. :)

Again, Good Luck to anyone who tries for this Cat, and let us know if you get to take it home!

April

6. Jungle Cat

Jungle Cat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That guy has car OCD. Had a touch of that myself. Hellcat cleared it right up.

7. JollyRoger

JollyRoger Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I don't think that over sticker. It's pretty loaded out...sunroof, BM wheels, satin hood, tires etc....

8. solo7777

solo7777 SRT Terminator Hellcat Car Club Western Regional President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Wait, heated door mirrors? I didn't realize we had that. Or is that only on 2016's?

9. NHCAT

NHCAT Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sticker should be a bit over 73k with hood, wheels and roof. Asking price was over 73k when I posted that ... seems the price has been lowered a little ...