Pitch Black 6 Speed Possibly Available

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Shake&Bake, May 23, 2015.

1. Shake&Bake

Shake&Bake Back to (1) Club?

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    A buddy of mine in Houston ordered a Pitch Black 6 speed. He told me he is not in a position to go through with the purchase. He said he is purchasing for MSRP. He said he will sell the rights to buy it from him or the dealer? for $ 1,000.00 He is not a forum member. If anyone is interested PM me, and I will send you his contact info. Just so everyone knows, I don't have any monetary interest in this deal. He just called me and I told him I would post it here for him.

2. SRT_HC_707

SRT_HC_707 SRT_HC_707 Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    He is going to SELL the right to buy something he doesn't even own. What's the guarantee that the dealer doesn't just sell it to whomever they want.

I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole! Be careful folks.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah you don't wanna get BONED

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shake&Bake

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Really, I have known this guy for 20 years. Don't know the particulars of whatever he has in mind, but if your uncomfortable with his deal, just move on. Maybe rights was a poor choice of words. Anyway, if anyone wants his number let me know. If you scared? Don't bother contacting me. Also, I thought this was an area where you can help someone out who doesn't have a Hellcat. Just trying to help a brother out? Save your, bashing and scam comments, I wouldn't have put it out there if I thought it was a scam.

5. Viper

Viper SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Why couldn't it have been an A8 :(

6. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sorry bud but that guy doesn't even own the hellcat. He can offer the info to buy direct with no strings attached and no middle man fees. we've had many in the past who try to "sell the rights" to buy a hellcat and it never was approved on this forum since I've been here last fall 2014.

7. Shake&Bake

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Oh brother, there is a about 200 freakin people on here looking for one. If you read my previous post, I said," MAYBE SELLING THE RIGHTS IS A POOR CHOICE OF WORDS!" I offered to give anyone the guys number and they could work it out. Too much bullshit politics on here. Go ahead and delete this post. Sorry I tried to help. Don't worry, it won't happen again! I hope he sells his car for the $ 1,000.00 to somebody who has been looking for one since yesterday

8. Shake&Bake

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Maybe I'll ban myself?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. 4510

4510 SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Nah, hang in there.... Commentary has been made to warn potential buyers to be careful. A guy trying to work a deal to recover his deposit and let someone take a car he ordered, as long as the new buyer is careful and gets things transferred correctly with the dealer.

10. Shake&Bake

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Bunch a freakin paranoid people on here. I didn't tell anyone to mail the guy a bag full of money. All I did was offer to put them together. I think I broke the cardinal rule on here. Actually trying to help someone get a Hellcat. But, I guess I forgot this is just is place where everybody bitches about not having one and not doing anything to get one. Is it against the rules, to talk abut the rules? I'm just wondering

• Like Like x 1
  11. Shake&Bake

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have an idea, the one he ordered is exactly like mine. Maybe I'll sell mine, and buy his. It's not against the rules for me to buy his, is it? Is there a rule about me selling mine. Could someone send me a copy of the rules. No wait, I might sell mine, and not buy his. Is there a rule, if I intend to sell mine and buy his and then, I change my mind. Oh shit, I think actually having a mind, may be against the rules. Wait, are we allowed to actually think? Maybe, I'll sell mine, and buy a.....................Z06..............................
    ( a gasp, followed by total silence) that has to be against the rules.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SublimeHellcat

SublimeHellcat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    S&B I am interested in investment opportunities in diamond mines in Tanzania? Can you help me out?!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Shake&Bake

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ahhh, that's against the rules. Just send me a bag full of cash. Oh wait, that's against the rules. Having an interests in investments is against the rules. Asking me to help you is against the rules. I think there should be a rule, to provide everyone with the rules, so no one can break the rules.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. SRT_HC_707

SRT_HC_707 SRT_HC_707 Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It is a scam... You can't sell the rights to something you don't own. Don't want the car? Either tell the dealer to sell it or give somebody a lead. Don't try to make a grand off it LOL.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Shake&Bake

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm pretty sure you can do whatever you want. Again, I don't know the particulars to what he had in mind. I really don't care either way. I have a Hellcat, and when he called me and told me that I thought I would post here, and maybe help out a forum member. Let me reiterate, THAT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN! You guys can take your rules and shove them. In the real world, of normal people, sometimes you have to be able to actually, think or act, "outside the box" to get ahead or get what you want. For all I know he was gonna write a check for the car and then sell it, I didn't ask and he didn't say. But, I can assure you he is a straight shooting guy. Anyway, unimportant. I'm done trying to help the helpless.