SRT Hellcat Forum banner

played around with the 0-60 timer today

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  bighit2883 
#1 · (Edited)
with my 2011 392 A5 i was able to get a 4.30 doing the most perfect launch ever...not even a squeak from the tires....i could get 4.5's almost everytime i was so good at launching the A5

My HC has 650 miles on it, just put Nitto's on this week........so it was time

1st attempt - 70 degrees- no warming up of tires...just stop the car and do it.....4.3 seconds......i was shocked it was that good...tons of tire spin......then i noticed something....i forgot to hit the HC button twice...i was in full street mode!!!....whoopeee.....next run 3.9, next run 3.7, next 3.7 ...final run 3.6.....and it was in street traction control and sport tranmission

and i still had too much spin....i think w/ a perfect run i could be in the low 3's....i just need to feather it in more....and maybe try track transmission

im shocked.........all those guys who reviewed the car online 6 months ago who got 5 second 0-60.....WTF....even when i had the p0's on the back and played w/ the power i never seemed to have traction troubles........me comes from a GT500, so i know you need to feather in your accelerator...not just floor it.....maybe thats whats helping me now....

whats your lowest 0-60 on your cars timer

what tires? what modes are you in?

me--3.6, nittos, street traction, sport suspension, sport transmission

See less See more
#4 ·
I slapped some nittos on and got 3.6 rt off the bat , haven't tried again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.