Please can with have a sticky of tires/Wheel options, without mods

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Wheels and Tires' started by GBTXHellcat, Feb 13, 2016.

1. GBTXHellcat

GBTXHellcat Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I know I am being somewhat lazy but there are loads of threads here, I can't seem to find a definitive answer of what wheel fitments are required for no modification increase in rear wheels.
    I stuck to all season tires on my order as I received my car in November. I wish to put together a summer set of wheels and tires. I do not wish to modify the cat at all tho.

Any chance the moderators could put together a sticky of what size options work without mods and maybe one for those wishing to do some mods?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. carcass

carcass SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Theres a wheel and tire section of the forums here, but a dedicated what works sticky thread with short COMPLETE descriptions of the wheels and their measurements and the exact tires with photos and a description of any problems encountered, any mods to the cars, but keep the reposting/quoting to a minimum would be awesome.
    StevesNovaSite has the best one I've been in its strictly for Novas of course but dang its good. My Nova photos are at post number #173 of this thread,
    3rd Generation (68-74) Wheel and Tire Fitment - Page 12 - Chevy Nova Forum
    I'm fully on board with the sticky for this, Hellcat.org just doesn't seem to have as much information to support thread stickies like bigger forums like protouring.com lateralg, or stevesnovasite, mostly due to the fact that so few cars were and have been produced, nobodys restoring them yet, and from what I can a lot of the cars are staying stock with low miles.
    But in my humble opinion, destroy your stock tires and get Nto5's in the stock size for all four corners and see how it is on those.
    Heres my vote for exactly what your asking for! THUMBS UP!

3. rayzazoo

rayzazoo DRIVESRT.COM Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  4. accely

accely Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. carcass

carcass SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    cool info on stock tire size brand comparisons,
    But a thread dedicated to aftermarket rims and tires, exact offsets/backspacing rim width combined with exact tire brand, model, and sizing plus any mods required to fit them followed by a brief description of driving impressions would be nice. You have to dig five ways from Sunday on this forum and read through a ton of re quotes to get good info for rim and tire swaps.

6. GBTXHellcat

GBTXHellcat Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Bump I see someone else asking about a sticky wheel and tire thread please !!!!