Plum Crazy Charger, western WI

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by JeffB#2, Jun 12, 2016.

1. JeffB#2

JeffB#2 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Had been thinking about a used Gen 3 Viper for some time, possibly Gen 4. Started realizing that a Challenger or Charger is more practical and a different kind of fun. Had my wife sit in a Challenger at Mopars in the Park last weekend. She's short, the dash and steering wheel are too high. Tossed her into a Charger, a much better fit for her. We talked about colors and both agreed Plum Crazy was #1 choice, Red a distant second, no interest in any other colors that are available. Hop online to look for Plum Crazy locally. A couple popped up but one with carbon stripes and Brass Monkey was about an hour away. Saturday morning 6-11-16 grab the truck and trailer and head out to go look. That was a little tough finding places to strap it down securely, especially the front. Few hours later I'm on the way home. Wife volunteered to park her Dart outside for now until I get a toy shed built yet this summer, too many other projects in the main garage. Gotta love a wife that's been telling me to go buy a Hellcat for the last year.

Pretty darn happy with it so far, just under 100 miles. I'll be watching for 2016 production numbers, someone at the dealership mentioned something about 1-of-7 Plum Crazy with stripe and Brass Monkey wheels. Bought at Forest Lake MN, had a very good experience with Brian B throughout the whole process.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BIG DAWG

BIG DAWG Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National Exec. Director HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the forum and community!

3. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the Forum and congrats on your Hellcat. Glad you and your wife happy with your Hellcat. Enjoy have fun.

Chuck

4. BeBeep

BeBeep SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Beautiful color. Congratulations!!!

5. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello, and welcome to Hellcat.org! Grtz both the new Hellcat, and the understanding wife! It certainly makes life easier when the significant other is happy, I know, as I have an understanding husband! :D You got the best color, if I do say so myself!

April

6. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congratulations and welcome to the hellcat forum from upstate New York.
    That is a beautiful car be safe and take care

7. F6F-3

F6F-3 SRT Hellcat Owner Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome and WhooHoo on your new Cat!