plum Crazy Hellcat 12/27/15 Joliet Illinois

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by ppowell1983, Dec 27, 2015.

1. ppowell1983

ppowell1983 BANNED Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Today I saw my car's twin on Jefferson Avenue headed west at 1:15pm. It looked amazing with the tinted windows and I honked, not sure if the guy or gal heard me. If you owns this car I would love to meet you sometime when it gets warmer....

2. PlumCrazyPurpleHC

PlumCrazyPurpleHC SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey ppowell1983, I was out in my 2016 PCP Hellcat on Christmas day bouncing around the Naperville, Bloomingdale, and Schaumburg areas visiting family because it was such a nice day out but I don't think that was me because my windows are not tinted, "yet". Getting that and 3M clear wrap done on a few areas of the car, then I am going to have the car ceramic coated top to bottom.

I would love to get together with all the PCP's here in IL if you end up organizing something when the weather gets nice so please let me know!

Thank you

Brandon Ryan

• Like Like x 2
  3. ppowell1983

ppowell1983 BANNED Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

I will organize something probably in April. I am waiting until spring to get mine tinted too. I was out Christmas Eve in Bartlet at a family party with mine.

Join the Facebook group, search groups for Dodge Hellcat.