SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hell Cat Owner/Order age

Poll-Age of Hellcat owners and Those Ordering Hellcat

11K views 69 replies 45 participants last post by  Baldnut 
#1 ·
I have seen a post about the age of Hellcat owner but saw there was no easy way to have it graphed or a running total some how.

Thought I would start a Poll to show the numbers at a glance!

Poll is for owners and those who have placed an order. Please notice and pick Challenger or Charger. Check carefully for there are a lot of choices.

thanks Bob

#4 ·
73,, Love the Charger Hellcat,,, Might be the last muscle car I buy. Maybe, 1000 HP 2017 might be tempting, if I ain't dead by then. :p Married to the same wonderful lady for 51 years, close to 52 now.

#6 ·
So far on the Challengers 46 to 55 is leading.

Congrats also Vinnerman

Reactions: Vinnerman
#15 ·
I have owned one big block Mopar musclecar or another every day of my life since 1969. I had a 69 440 6BBL RoadRunner and a 64 factory aluminum S/S Dodge 330 car when I got married. My better half knows that I will always have a car like this probably until the day I die. My son did not like it when I sold my RoadRunner but he really does not want me to ever sell the Hellcat!:D

#23 ·
36 with the Challenger. I've often wondered about this myself, interesting thread.

#28 ·
I agree with him ^^^^^

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.