SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Pick the one that applies to you

Poll--Age of Those Ordering HC and How Paying For It

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  currybob 
#1 ·
Wanted to check ages of those ordering these beast and group some data on cash buy VS financing.

It's what you do when you are waiting patiently I guess!

Please be honest and I know there was a thread about who paid cash and all but wanted to see the numbers and ages in a poll data call. Thought it would be interesting.

This can be for 15 models and 16 model years.

#2 ·
Interesting so far!

#4 ·
81... dealers do make more $$ if you finance and they get "bonus" standing points with FCA if they use Chryslers's finance company. I paid cash though and the payment terms were not discussed when making my deal....a bit over MSRP;)

#6 ·
Seems to be running somewhere around 65/35 in 65% finance and 35% paid cash.

#8 ·
That is where a poll can help see the totals much better. Thought I would add the age factor also while I was doing it.

Pretty close to even. Roughly 60% doing some financing and 40% paid cash

#10 ·
Keeps me off the streets! LOL

If anyone has ordered a Hellcat and wants to add their ordering info with dates, I started a 2016 VIN/Order tracking link.

You can see others that have ordered and their status. You can enter your own information and update it yourself as things change. Good way to see where folks are and how long it is taking to get to the different ordering stages.

Shows you how board I got!! LOL

2016 VIN tracking - Google Sheets

#12 ·
Why, money in the bank is not earning anything. I'm using money I have in savings which is only earning 0.45%. I could have gotten a car loan for 1.9%. Doesn't compute.

#13 ·
Well, 76 entries and the average is about even on the fiance part. Ages are spread out also. Seems the HC appeals to all ages!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.