Votes: 14 5.5%
  • 65-69

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Over 70

Votes: 9 3.5%

Poll for age of Hellcat owners post up!

8K views 70 replies 35 participants last post by  MoparR/T 
#1 ·
Someone had a thread wanting to know the age of Hellcat owners. A poll will be a good visual, easy to determine method. So how old are you?

#11 ·
Buddyg is probably planning on getting into the life insurance business or reverse mortgages and is just scoping out prospective customers. :confused:

#32 ·
Hey mine was 1970 F100 Pick-up.......But they did have one thing in common.......Much like mine yours also waived to everyone going down the road due to all of the "RUST"........I kept Trac-Auto in the Grey Primer Business for Years.......I should have invested in Krylon I would have been rich.......LOL

#31 ·
Yes, it was a Dodge. Chrysler then sold Dodge to VW around 1980 in Argentina and the car's name became Dodge VW 1800 (1.8 L). It had 105 hp !!! At one time, we put 10 people inside that thing (we were all thin back in the military academy)

#35 ·
Shroyer,

I didn't think a paper route paid that good!! LOL! I have jungle boots older than you. How are you doing it?

BKuz
Drugs. I sell drugs.

Kidding.

I was in a rollover last year that almost cost me my life. A few surgeries later with a couple missing fingers, and I have a very nice settlement check that is going to pay for the car, medical school and buy me a very nice home on the beach. Figured I'd make this car my first investment and go travel the country and see the things I regretted not seeing before the accident.

#37 ·
Glad to see your still able to drive a Hellcat! (and hopefully in good health) :)

Sorry to hear about the accident. :( Sounds really bad!

Drugs. I sell drugs.

Kidding.

I was in a rollover last year that almost cost me my life. A few surgeries later with a couple missing fingers, and I have a very nice settlement check that is going to pay for the car, medical school and buy me a very nice home on the beach. Figured I'd make this car my first investment and go travel the country and see the things I regretted not seeing before the accident.

#40 ·
Shroyer,

Sorry about your accident. I am glad you are alright. We all have our crosses to bear. I am a kidney cancer survivor. A bonus from being in the military.

BKuz

#48 ·
ATCO.............neat, I raced there back in the late 60's till 2000. Raced a Hemi Road Runner and a .............ugh......Super Stock GTO, called Moody Blue., the good old days................Got my 2015 SCAT PACK Challenger first weekend they came out back in October and drove to ACTO that Saturday night to see my son race, got stopped for speeding on way back to Philly and when I rolled down the window and cops saw how old I was driving the SCAT PACK, the look on his face was priceless..............no speeding tick, he gave me a ticket for "obstructing traffic", $54.00...............I love the SCAT PACK, can't wait to get my B5 Blue Hellcat.........whenever.............just placed order Friday 2/27/15 in Downingtown, after being a classic car auction in Atlantic City, seeing a Sublime Green Hellcat there for $85,000.00...........So I found out ok to get B5 blue now, so ordered it. That HELLCAT was getting all the attention over all the classic and muscle cars, always had 20 people around it the whole day I was there.................Can't wait to get mine..
Do you live near ATCO?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.