SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Please pick which currently best describes where you are in your hellcat experience

• Have not ordered a Hellcat

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Ordered with NO VON

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have a VON

Votes: 57 39.0%
  • I have a VIN

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • I have my Hellcat

Votes: 46 31.5%

Poll: Where are you in your Hellcat experience?

8K views 67 replies 37 participants last post by  SCAT-CAT 
#1 ·
I thought it would be interesting to see where all the members of this awesome community are in their Hellcat experience.

#13 ·
Dealer told me it would be there 12/15/14 today. No call yet. I think I'll take a ride.

#15 ·
I am right there with you SL6. The more I think about this, the more common sense takes over. That money could be put into my retirement plan, paying bills, investing etc. I don't need a 700hp car and it is selfish of me except when I'm gone, the kids will like it.

#17 ·
Already put 1100 miles on mine

#22 ·
I suspect that more and more vehicles will start being produced....I want the car from the moment I first saw it in the September edition of Autoweek. When I finally pick it up, all the months of waiting will be a distant memory, as I leave a trail of tire smoke pulling away from the dealership! Keep the faith!

Reactions: 630
#23 ·
I decided to wait and see if there will be some sitting on the car lots and not deal with the b.s. waiting.

I took the Viper up to the Cary Auto Park to check out the new Z06 and Vipers.
Nearly put down a deposit yesterday at the dealer for a Hellcat, but thought about trading in the Gen II Viper for a Gen V since I don't have any patience. Decisions...decisions...

#25 ·
How can you be month 7?
Canada opened in July and US in Sept

#26 ·
I'm in Hellcat limbo & since it is winter, I couldn't drive it if I did have it. However, if I'm still in limbo by the end of January, I will weigh whether it is still worth it. The dealer I'm going through supposedly has 50 on order for customers & so far they have received 2. With all this allocation business, I now have serious concerns how many will be delievered to them.

#27 ·
Tspoon I'm right there with you, I've had my vin for over 3 months, been told it is built for 2 months. I changed the hood to body color was told it will speed it up to hopefully late December. I have made so many concessions on my dream ride, had to change color, had to take off sunroof, told the sepia wasn't available due to supplier issues now I had to change my hood choice. Now it's over 4 months since I have ordered my car an still no eta on its ship date. But to be honest all I need in this car is a gear shifter and a seat in front of the steering wheel.

#28 ·
I'll have to tick the same box as MoparProud " still dreaming"

But I have got the Hellcat Ringtone set for my txt tone on my phone. I make out that my phone is actually a baby monitor. So every time I hear the hellcat grumbles and squeal tone come in , It puts a smile on my face

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.