Possible point of contact help

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by april77, Dec 26, 2014.

1. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello All,

I am new to the forums, and I have to say that I am appalled at the threads that I am reading about the problems many of you are facing trying to order your Hellcats. I was not entirely pleased with my ordering experience, but after reading some of your nightmares I have to say I had an easy time of it! I ordered from a small dealership on 9/13, with an earnest money check of only $1000.00. When I placed my order, it bumped the dealership's allocated car, and now they are waiting for the 2nd round of allocations before they can order another Hellcat. I took possession of my Hellcat 4 hours after it was delivered on 12/17. I did not pay an inflated price at all ... MSRP.

I had some questions at one point of my process that my dealership could not seem to answer, and I got impatient and called Dodge. I ended up talking to a woman named Bridgette who works for the SRT division of customer service, and she was extremely nice, patient, and helpful. I am going to share her contact information with all of you, in the hopes that she, or someone else in the SRT division, can help some of you. Bridgette even called me periodically during the final shipping (that part took a WHOLE lot longer than it should have) to let me know where my car was, why/if it was being delayed. She even called (the dealership did also ... they both called within 10 minutes of each other) when my car had reached the dealership and was off the truck.

Good Luck, All! I hope that you all have quick, happy endings! Below is Bridgette's direct contact number:

Bridgette, Dodge SRT division of Customer Service
    (855) 778-8326, ext. 4720258

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat