Qty. 2 - 2016 Hellcat Challengers at MSRP (North Florida)

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by twenty8eight, Jan 12, 2016.

1. twenty8eight

twenty8eight Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just got word from the dealer I got my Cat from that they have been awarded 2 Challenger Hellcat allocations.
    The internet sales manager Stacey is honestly the easiest and best salesperson I have EVER worked with...(I have bought 3 cars from her now )

Here is the message I got from her today:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The first 2 people to contact us will be awarded the opportunity to custom order their Challenger. Our GM is leaving the allocation open until tomorrow or he is going to order 2 for our lot. Please contact me at 904-572-4622 or email Stacey Gemberling wecare@rickkeffer.com if you would like to place your deposit and order your car.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mention that you saw this post on hellcat.org and/or my name Wayne Phillips if you reach out to Stacey.

2. XulSRT

XulSRT Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks - called and waiting for a call back to see if I missed the ability to order an allocation...

3. twenty8eight

twenty8eight Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Awesome man! Best of luck to you!
    Are you in the Jacksonville area?

4. XulSRT

XulSRT Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Update - They already made the order and they are moth manual. I am looking for an automatic. Also, paying this much for a vehicle - I want it to be 100% of what I want. Black with black wheels and black leather interior. Red seatbelts with the all purpose tires. Didnt work out at this dealer. I am working with a dealer in Ohio that has an allocation and they have been great so far to work with.

I'm in South Florida. The dealerships down here all want 5-25k addendum. I refuse. Hell,,,,, I didn't think I would ever be willing to pay MSRP but that seems like best (or near best). Which means, this should keep the value.

5. twenty8eight

twenty8eight Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I felt exactly the same....there are 2 dealerships (they are affiliated, just diff locations) less than 10 miles from my house.
    They had a 2015 sitting in the showroom for months and months...I would see it every time I went in to get an oil change on my Ram1500...I offered MSRP on 3 separate occasions and they literally laughed at me and said they sell ALL SRTs at a $20k Dealer markup...hard pass on that.

Luckily the dealership I listed above is only about 40 minute drive for me and they finally got an allocation and was willing to sell at MSRP with no haggling so I got what I wanted Black with black interior and a 2016 at that...love that place...

6. PhantomWorks

PhantomWorks Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Rick Keffer also have a Pearl White Charger w/ black interior and wheels. I just released my name from the order. Great dealership!! Their service department is second to none!

• Like Like x 1