Quad copters

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Fast cat, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Fast cat

Fast cat BANNED Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I know there a few of the fellow form members that have at use quad copters.
    And I'm in the market for one and looking for some advice! Dji inspire is on the top of my list.
    DGatzby has stressed that the dji costumer service is worse then dodges 2015 Von hell costumer service.
    So what do some of you use or like?

• Like Like x 1
  2. DGatzby

DGatzby Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member Midwest Regional Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Wait till Spring...Go Pro is coming out with one. We hear a German mgr. is putting out a 50 mph unit!! May have 101 hp or something. Shop around and keep alert for new products.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. cruizinrc

cruizinrc HCC New Jersey State President Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Correct I'm a dji dealer and it's a big pain in the ass to get help
    Look at anything from horizon hobby great customer service and if you want I can sell you one
    Ron

4. dHL0L

dHL0L Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What is a quad copter?

5. Fast cat

Fast cat BANNED Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Drone

6. dHL0L

dHL0L Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    OOOOHHHHH....I'm so naive. After reading through the posts...and Dgatzby mentioning 101hp..I thought it might have been car related! Now I see it was a joke....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Catless

Catless Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have a DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ and I know another person that has one also. I can't say anything bad about it and he has good experience with his also. I have not needed to use DJI customer service. My buddy did and needed to send his copter back for service under warranty and had no problems. Maybe he was just lucky.

After reading a lot of problems on Phantom Pilots forum, I'm convinced the majority of problems are operator problems, not equipment problems.

8. DGatzby

DGatzby Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member Midwest Regional Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My other post basically says we have a bunch of II's we call them "Old Faithful". No problems, we own several. Two basically new/near new DJI 3's have totally lost contact shortly after takeoff (both near water interesting enough), both very experienced pilots (one was me matter of fact, and I have way over 100 flights). One crashes into a boat windshield, one decided to take a high speed run (looked WOT to me) at about a -25 degree off of horizontal right into a Reservior, never to be seen again. DJI barely can answer the phone. We told them we would describe their Customer Service on Internet Forums or anywhere else we could think of. They hung up in us. Just the truth. Large construction company, lots of big projects. We will not buy any more of their products. They are basically UNSAFE!