Question about allocation

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by F6F, Feb 9, 2015.

1. F6F

F6F BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I just spoke with my dealer (Ourisman in Clarksville) and the manager told me that they do not know if they will get another allocation until they do not built and deliver the car in front of me. Can you tell if that is the correct information? Thank you guys !

2. Harley88

Harley88 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Not sure what your trying to say? Maybe edit/rephrase question.

3. CivilEngineer42

CivilEngineer42 Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    From my experience and observation with a couple of dealers through out the country......Sad to say but that is how the system works........If they have one on the books they will get no more allocations until that one is gone......And then the following month they will get another unit........:(

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. F6F

F6F BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thank you CE42

So I guess that I will get news in March

Darn it !!!!!!!!!!!!

5. CivilEngineer42

CivilEngineer42 Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just talked to my dealer here in SoCal and they have gotten No allocations for February.......So it holds true that if they have them on the books they get no more....in September they got two Challengers and got no more allocation until January........Sorry for the bad news........:(

6. 1949chopper

1949chopper NC STATE PRESIDENT Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Not so sure about that. One by me had one suiting there waiting to be picked up and 3 in computer with vins and 3 more in von hell. They had already delivered 2.

7. CivilEngineer42

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Because they had allocations......They delivered cars and got allocated more.........Which by what you said they were allocated 3 units more than likely........I lived this for three ring circus for 6 months.......

My dealer here got 2 units in September no more until he got the 2 off at the end of December......January 2 more......February no allocations..... We will see when my Challenger arrives and the Charger they got get in and off the books........My bet April they will get another 1 and 1.......

• Like Like x 1
  8. F6F

F6F BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I do not know anything at this point guys. I just know that I do not have my Hellcat. I am number one on the list but will need to wait another month or more to see if they get an allocation. :mad:

9. Harley88

Harley88 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What are they listing the cars for? If they're 10k 15k over, is this really a bad thing? Cars sit on their lot, allotments go to dealers moving the metal- how it's supposed to wrk I thought...?

10. F6F

F6F BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If that was happening it will be good, but not. They keep getting cars and dealerships that deliver their cars to their legit owners get screwed. Why? Well, if I had the answer I had my Hellcat by now. I am guessing because FCA does whatever they want to do when they want to do it. The Hellcat was supposed to be only a sold orders type of car, remember? It was never that case. Why? Who knows.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. F6F

F6F BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    For instance, this lady Tammy Mahr from Southtown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (515-961-8105) she just told me that they have one sublime coming and when I asked her if it was available, she said, well, we are taking deposits for that car. I did not even want to start arguing with her and hung up. Dodge knows what their dealerships are doing and nothing happens. It is pure and simple BS when we are told that Mr. Kuniskis calls you and listens to you. Maybe somebody that sounds like him calls, even if it was him calling, this issue should have been fixed long time ago. Like many others here, this is the last time I order a car this way. Unless I can change my order for a 2018 Cuda with a 900 hp engine ;););););)

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. CivilEngineer42

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    They don't sit.......All Sold Orders........Gone the day they get there at my dealer........And correct, if they sit no more allocations........These dealers that have them on the lot sitting......No More Soup (Hellcats) For You.........

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Harley88

Harley88 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    ^^^ so no "spanking" for market adjustments if they get it, just as long as they're moving 'em. Know I'm ganna get blasted, but I'm Ok with that.

14. CivilEngineer42

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I paid 5K over in SoCal.......Which is a good deal.......I know the 2 Challengers before me went for 15K and 10K over MSRP and the Charger went for 10K and they still have people walking in off the street that are not on the list willing to pay 20K to get the allocation.........As long as they sell them they get more........If it sits no more........

My 2013 392 SRT8 had a 7K adjustment......I did not pay it but they tried.........

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. CivilEngineer42

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    You need to make sure that car in front of you has a VIN and is going to get built.........Tell them you want to see it Dealer Connect..........And make sure they have allocation for that car..........You are going to have to get tough with them.........

• Agree Agree x 1