Question regarding window stickers

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by KrazyKat, Jan 4, 2016.

1. KrazyKat

KrazyKat Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have a question about the sold to portion of the bottom of the window sticker with customer built to order cars. Is the dealerships name on both the shipped to column and the sold to column, or is the person who ordered the car in the sold to section? I have read on here about people having their name on the window sticker and I am wondering is there a procedure to make sure that happens, if Chrysler doesn’t automatically do it that way?

2. rich

rich Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Mine was ordered & my name was listed as built for in upper right side of window sticker. Dealer actually was able to get me a second window sticker unused for my records.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Steven_sbs

Steven_sbs Browncoats Unite Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The SHIP TO and SOLD TO on the bottom of the window sticker is the name of the dealer who ordered the car and where is was shipped. If your car is a "sold" order, meaning you custom ordered the car, then your name is printed on the top of the sticker, over to the right hand side, with a heading of "This vehicle was especially built for" and your name under that. It is done by FCA for all custom orders. If you buy a car that someone else ordered, you will have their name on the window sticker. Ask your sales person about it.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 5
  4. KrazyKat

KrazyKat Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks Steven for the response to both of my questions.....

5. Cenziocars

Cenziocars Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    KrazyKat,
    Have you been able to get your window sticker and/or build sheet off the dodge website? So far, I have been unsuccessful. We both have a build date of 1/4. I saw you also had a ship date of 1/4 as per hellcat9212. I'm just wondering if my status is the same as yours regarding a ship date. I know my ETA window was 1/7-1/13 as per my recent dealer printout.

6. Cenziocars

Cenziocars Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sounds to me like a good idea to obtain an unused copy for my records. Thanks for your post.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. KrazyKat

KrazyKat Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Car was scheduled to be built 1/4/16. It was in "I" status and had a scheduled ship date also on 1/4/16 according to Hellcat9212 yesterday afternoon. I was able to pull up the build sheet this morning so it must have went to at least J status between yesterday afternoon and this morning.Looking over the build sheet it indicated a December build so Im a bit confused. Not able to pull up window sticker copy though which makes me wonder how could the car be scheduled to ship and not be in KZ status.....

Edit: called SRT hotline car is now in KZ status and still in Brampton. Delivery and KZX status somewhere between 1/6 and 1/12, I tried again this afternoon but still cant pull up window sticker. will try again tomorrow, getting pretty excited and would be even more excited if it was not the dead of winter.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  8. Cenziocars

Cenziocars Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What did you do to get you build sheet? Can you please direct me? So far what I've tried has not worked.
    I believe my car is right behind yours on the same line. Thanks

9. KrazyKat

KrazyKat Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Cenziocars,go to the pinned thread at the top of this purchasing forum titled Build sheet and Window Sticker. Look at the first post on that thread and click on the build sheet link. When it opens you will see in bold letters. “The VIN provided is in the incorrect format” Now go up to the address bar and notice all the xxx’s at the end of the site address. Click to the right of the entire line of x’s and back space until the xxx’s are all gone. Now type in your complete VIN in all caps right after the = sign and hit enter. Your build sheet should pop right up if your car is in at least “J” status

10. Cenziocars

Cenziocars Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I tried that method earlier and did not work. Just found out my car is in E status from hellcat9212. Should be soon then. Thanks.