Recaro seats sportster model

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by hmd_82, Jun 30, 2016.

1. hmd_82

hmd_82 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    image.jpeg I bought pair of Recaro CS which on pic attached and I need to install them on my challenger HC . The seat is not coming with side airbag and I'm %100 sure the airbag light will show up on dashboard and don't know how to stop the lihgts show off. Has anyone have experience and replace the seat with after market and if possible dealt with the driver & passenger airbag light ?

I read somewhere the is resistor u can use to fake the airbag system that the seat airbag still there but don't know how to use them , ore there is another way I can do to hide or disabled the airbag icon ?

anyone can help pls ?

2. rayzazoo

rayzazoo DRIVESRT.COM Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I wonder if the Viper seat wiring could be used.

The concept T/A challenger had a Viper seat variant in it.

3. hmd_82

hmd_82 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Rayzazoo, thanks for reply but I don't think that will work . Someone adviced me to use 2.2hmo resistance with wire eather side of side airbag clip to trick the system that the side airbags sitll there , to be honest I haven't use it cause i don't know if the airbag system is working or will be disable the whole system

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hammerli

Hammerli Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Did you ever get these installed? I am not a fan of the factory seats, they just don't have enough adjustment or bolstering for me, and looking for options.