SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Red Hellcat Charger at MSRP

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  MABBRYFL30 
#1 ·
Anyone on this forum looking for a Hellcat Charger in Torred, brass monkey wheels, Laguna leathers seats in black, performance summer tires, NAV, front and rear mats, red belts, HK audio group, one will be available very shortly. I had ordered 1 at 2 different dealers, hoping I would get one in a reasonable amount of time. I have my white one, and this red one is in paint right now. This car can be bought for MSRP, plus tax and license, no extra fees. The dealership is Bustard Chrysler in Listowel, please ask to speak with Matthew Lofthouse, and tell him Richard Peppler referred you. 1-519-291-1900 or mlofthouse@bustard.com They will likely have the car in stock in the next couple of weeks.

Richard

#5 ·
Anyone on this forum looking for a Hellcat Charger in Torred, brass monkey wheels, Laguna leathers seats in black, performance summer tires, NAV, front and rear mats, red belts, HK audio group, one will be available very shortly. I had ordered 1 at 2 different dealers, hoping I would get one in a reasonable amount of time. I have my white one, and this red one is in paint right now. This car can be bought for MSRP, plus tax and license, no extra fees. The dealership is Bustard Chrysler in Listowel, please ask to speak with Matthew Lofthouse, and tell him Richard Peppler referred you. 1-519-291-1900 or mlofthouse@bustard.com They will likely have the car in stock in the next couple of weeks.

Richard
If anyone looking for the hellcat goes to Auto Trader they have so many at or below msrp its crazy or every dealer making claims of having one are lying. I will be either a hellcat or z06 owner in 2016 since I will search the country on a leftover with a nice discount. My 20 year old corvette will be sold this year and can't wait until all the PT Cruiser craze dies down. Remember the $10k premium tacked onto a $15k car????? Some people are rich or crazy or both.

#6 ·
If anyone looking for the hellcat goes to Auto Trader they have so many at or below msrp its crazy or every dealer making claims of having one are lying.
They're at or below MSRP until you contact them, then you get notified of the lovely ADM. Then if there's not ADM, the car is already sold. Not to say AutoTrader isn't a great source, just be prepared that you're in for an uphill battle!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.