Replaced Radiator and recall in one day!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Jwilkinson, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Jwilkinson

Jwilkinson Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Took my Sublime M6 Challenger build #606 in with a small radiator leak and needed the fuel rail recall done. The took the car back, agreed it was a bad radiator. Their plan was to get everything ordered, let me take car home and store in my garage. But they double checked the radiator and they could have it here In the morning. So I left the car, they completed the recall, replaced radiator and did all required updates on the system. Awesome guys and had it back in my hands by noon the next day. I Left them the black key in Valet mode. Checked the top speed and it was 64 mph. Ram Country Dodge in Del Rio Texas did a damn good job and I couldn't be more pleased

• Like Like x 7
  2. F6F

F6F BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    You know that they can access your valet mode password, right?:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jwilkinson

Jwilkinson Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Lmao. As long as I have my car back and I'm none the wiser, that's fine with me! It took me forever to decide where I wanted to take the damn thing, every dealership I talked to said it was at least a 1 month wait to get the car in. So I finally took it to a small dealership in Southwest Texas, after all the worrying it took less than 24 hours to get it back. I was shocked to say the least

4. gabe

gabe Gold Member Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Lucky you!
    My dealership took 10 day to put in a new radiator.