Respectable dealer...want to be #3 in line?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by RadCat, Feb 23, 2015.

1. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ok, I have been scouring the country weekly, searching cars.com, ebay, autotrader.com, plus the leads I see on here. Problem is I want a Jazz Blue with Sepia interior...which seems to be a rare combo...I've only seen pics of two, definitely not on-lot cars. I'm #4 in line with a small local dealer, where my first order was placed 2+ months ago, still in VON/BX. So I've been spending my time looking for respectable dealers...who don't want $20k over MSRP, will give you a refundable deposit...and a deposit that's not $5000. I found one Friday. We communicated via email Friday and Saturday. They are a family owned dealership in Iowa, been there for 75 years. This guy's (Brock) wife is also in charge of the finance department (Misty).

So here's the deal. $1000 down, MSRP + $1000. That's a pretty square deal considering the current equations. I talked to him Friday, carried on on Saturday, sent my deposit info today and have my VON...#2 in line. So if you are 9th, 13th, 23rd in line and you want to up your odds....give Brock a call.

He has treated me right so far..so I wanted to pass it on here and share with my Hellcat brethren and sisteren. Tell Brock Rad sent you...good luck! Just hoping some of us here who are 19th, 27th in line, can improve their odds. This dealer seems to be straight up or I wouldn't have given them my $1000 deposit today.

But seriously...don't call his Cell at this time of night...that's just rude...send him an email.

Wittrock Motors, Carroll Iowa.
    712-792-9234 office
    712-790-4443 cell

brock@wittrockmotors.com
    www.wittrockmotors.com

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My order here went to BX. I heard from him today and he only got an email from one person? Really? Everyone here is better than #3 in line?