Rhuz Cat - I Owe You An Apology

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by BKuz, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BKuz

BKuz Retired American Fighting Man

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Rhuz Cat,

I am sorry I doubted you about your Hellcat being stolen! I am also sorry I made stoner jokes about you. I have undeniable proof that two Hellcats and other Challengers were stolen from a train yard in Georgia. After being concerned that my Hellcat in transit to Florida might stolen because it has to go go through the same train yard, I rose Holy Hell with Dodge.

I received a personal email from Tim Kuniskis that Hellcat were indeed stolen and Dodge was taking steps to improve security transporting its vehicles. He gave me his personal assurance that my Hellcat would make it to my Car Dealer in Florida.

I agree RS has been a great asset to the Hellcat.org site and has been right the majority of the time but in this instance he is wrong. Hellcats were stolen and I have proof.

BKUz

• Useful Useful x 2
  2. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    RS only indicated that the VIN identified had not been released from the yard yet so it wasn't in Georgia. There just wasn't any evidence supported by vin for that specific vehicle as stolen. If there is something like a police report or news article to post then we can post it based on facts that have been made public. Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey we've had a few posted threads about this and we decided it was time to shut it down and not carry it on further due to the original post having some member conflicts being expressed or tossed around.

RS was right as far as what he could pull from his system, no need to call him out on that issue since the system I highly doubt ever updates if a car is stolen or not. I'm closing this thread but will leave it open for others to see your post.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.