Rookie questions about the site

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Fatbeachbum, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Fatbeachbum

Fatbeachbum Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yesterday morning, I posted my introductory thread. I have two questions regarding the title page of yesterday's posting.

1: My avatar now has a double image. It has the regular sized one with a smaller version of itself in the lower right hand corner. What does it signify and how do I correct?

2: Again on that same threads' title page, on the far right, just left of the number of views and stuff, is an icon that resembles an eye. When I dally my mouse on the eye icon, it says "watched". What's up with that?

Thanks in advance for any and all help

• Like Like x 1
  2. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The smaller version means you posted on someone else's thread. If you started s new thread under newbie intro it would be a single avatar pic I hope you are enjoying your car and the site. It has tons and tons of info.

Ps. Eye Mark means you are watching a thread

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Watching a thread means that you have either posted a comment on that thread or have otherwise marked it as watched (meaning that you find it interesting and want to keep up with it). You will find an alert in your email telling you that someone has posted or taken another action on that thread.

One of our regulars that is rather savvy with this forum has posted a very helpful thread that I consult occasionally. :) Here is a link, hopefully you will find it helpful, also. Hellcat.org Site Tips

April

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. PlumTexasCrazy

PlumTexasCrazy HELLCAT LIFE MEMBER Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    X2 !!!