SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Saving a drive mode setup

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  hellcat1 
#1 ·
Is there any way you can save a custom setup or for that matter any setup so that the cat doesn't return to default mode on startup. Thanks for any help you can provide.

#2 ·
Nope, sorry. However, all it takes is a quick double-tap of the SRT button to put the car into the Custom mode. Yeah, it'd be better if we didn't have to do it but at least it's incredibly fast/easy.

What's more annoying to me is that there's no option to have the doors unlock when you put it in Park. Every other car I've ever had with automatic door locking also had automatic door unlocking. Grrrr. :mad:

#3 ·
Nope, sorry. However, all it takes is a quick double-tap of the SRT button to put the car into the Custom mode. Yeah, it'd be better if we didn't have to do it but at least it's incredibly fast/easy.

What's more annoying to me is that there's no option to have the doors unlock when you put it in Park. Every other car I've ever had with automatic door locking also had automatic door unlocking. Grrrr. :mad:
I hate the auto unlock in Park. Someone can car jack you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.