Saw a second Challenger Hellcat on Vancouver Island today!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Mark Hughes, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Mark Hughes

Mark Hughes Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The wife and I decided to burn off the rest of the 1st tank of fuel in the Hellcat today, and headed up Island to stop into a couple of dealerships to snoop. Well we were very surprised to find a silver M6 Challenger Hellcat on the Showroom floor in Parksville BC, not sure but I think this is the 2nd one on the Island. It had the same "Sold, Do Not Touch" signs in the windows as mine did....so is it really sold??? Who knows, but I never heard of this one until today. So I thought the fellows at the dealership may be interested in taking a peak at our TorRed baby. Wrong! A salesman seemingly to humor me came out side for a minute, while the rest of the staff casually looked out the window from inside....just plain weird! So we headed up to Courtenay to Comox Valley Dodge, and as we pulled into the dealership, everyone dropped what they were doing and rushed out to greet us. I'm sure every employee greeted us, took pictures and put us on their face book page....posed about 16 pics, and thanked us for stopping by....What a welcome! check out their facebook welcome!Comox Valley Dodge - Courtenay BC - Car Dealership Facebook

Thanks,
    Mark

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm voting for Parksville BC are aliens....

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I betcha felt like a rockstar! How fun!

April

• Like Like x 1