SRT Hellcat Forum banner

SAW FIRST GO MANGO CHALLENGER HELLCAT

10K views 43 replies 31 participants last post by  BobNE 
#1 ·
Was at the Diehl car cruise yesterday and they had a Go Mango Challenger Hellcat on the showroom floor with carbon fiber stripes. In showroom light the car was absolutely stunning. I will reserve final judgement until I see one in sunlight but it sure looked good, somewhat like hemi orange. Car was sold but not yet delivered. Sticker I assume as that is what they were doing both 15 & 16s. Shout out to Robocop who I met in person with his nice parents. First one I've seen in person.

#8 ·
OP I hope you don't mind me having a bit of fun. I'm glad you offered your thoughts on the colour (Canadian spelling). I get less nervous about my choice with every new comment. Thanks.

#9 ·
No offense taken. Spent much quality time at Mosport in L98, LT1. and ZEDr1 Corvettes many years ago. Loved every minute of our time in the Great White North. Have seen NUMEROUS pictures of Go Mango and did not care for it. Felt differently in person, although I wish we could have moved it out of the building. I would have even volunteered to drive it out. New owner ( per window sticker), Mr. Smith, might not appreciate it. I think we can ALL agree on that. Congrats on your order.

#11 ·
Lol at the picture Nazi's.

Op, I agree with you completely that a picture does GoMango No justice, you have to see it in person to really appreciate the color.

I had the privilege of seeing Brad's GoMango Charger in person last week and it is Awesome.
New To The Site

#19 ·
Exactly what I've been trying to describe. It has more red than Hemi Orange and more orange than TorRed. Overall, not a bad color. Just hard for me to get past the 2006 GoMango comparison/expectation

#27 ·
I have to say I do not like it. They should have hit it with a vibrant metallic version. Personally I really like PCP but I would not swap my pitch black for one. Stryker Red I would be struggling with. A non metallic tomato sauce colour does nothing for me

#37 ·
I can't wait to see one. It is a great stand alone color and the stripes put it over the top. I will see one sometime and get a pic of it somehow.
I too wish that some of us could get together. Life generally pushes us all in different directions. The hellcat community is something special

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.