Say hello to my little friend ;)

Discussion in 'Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat' started by Juan-Carlos Escobar, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Juan-Carlos Escobar

Juan-Carlos Escobar Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    NEW YEARS RESOLUTION #1 CANCEL HELLCAT ORDER

I have had enough of DODGE, it's enough to have to wait 3-6 months (3+so far); the fact is they suck at customer service! If I ran my business the way DODGE has/does I would not have one! Sorry DODGE but I will not wait another 3-4 months while your suppliers figure-out how to paint hoods black, and you remain silent!
    Best of luck to my friends here on this site, I really appreciate you ... it's been fun with you all! JC

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Steven_sbs

Steven_sbs Browncoats Unite Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sorry to see you go. If you buy a different car, let us all know about it so we can share the fun. Maybe my car will get built now.

3. Juan-Carlos Escobar

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks Steve, sad day! I even had my HELC4T Texas plates! Just cannot deal with this. From no info from DODGE, uncovered cars on trasport (even lowly imports get protection!), to engines blowing-up, my boy and I just had enough .... :mad::(

4. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Please don't give up, just drop the hood,, get your car, and then have it painted or wrapped,, you and your son will love the hellcat, I'm not saying dodge didn't and still are dropping the ball, but don't give up..I waited 3 months for my car, there's allot of people waiting.. if you really want the car,I would drop the hood

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Juan-Carlos Escobar

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Cancelled yesterday with Bob, he was ill so he was waiting until Monday to process. I slept on it last night, then this morning I posted my cancellation (bad) news here. But just now had overwhelming feeling to hang-on, not just for me, for this car, but for my boy to experience it with me. I just called/emailed Bob to cancel my cancellation! Let's see what the DODGE BOYS do if anything?!! So far THEY SUCK! Thanks for the support .... dang, ha I needed that! :D:D:D

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. 1FSTCAT

1FSTCAT The Punisher

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good decision...it can always be painted or wrapped.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dances With Empties

Dances With Empties Gold Member

Where rednecks are nervous of hillbillies
    Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I know how you feel Juan & I'm only waiting a little longer cause it's winter. But if I come across the right 'classic' I'd pull the pin too!

Dodge can not make any excuse now for the sh!ty customer service they have provided since the unveiling of this model. & it's the model that has allowed me to overlook my better judgement on this whole matter. It is a G.D. joke the way a lot of us are being treated!

Even if they are reading this, I suspect no one there cares...

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Top Cat

Top Cat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Fastest Cat/Record Holder HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If this is placed with Bob F, what number are you in his line of customers, that will determine how long you will be waiting.

9. Juan-Carlos Escobar

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have the world's best dealer, no kiddding! If it were not for Bob Frederick and his pop's legacy with Dodge, I would most definitely have CANCELLED this DODGE order! My buddies that follow my car-hobby are all laughing at this ridiculous DODGE deal, it's a little embarrassing! Especially when they are taking deliveries of Corvette Z06's etc.etc.:mad::eek:o_O

10. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Juan,, what combo on a car are you looking for???

11. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The Z06 is a really nice, super fast car,,I sat in a new vette,, what a pain in the azz it is to get in and out of,, my challenger is so easy to get into, and it's 20 grand cheaper then a Z06

12. 456123

456123 Rookie

I know how your feeling all to well!
    I placed my order with 10k down on August 8th and heard nothing forever.....my car just arrived.
    All that I can say is to be extremely patient. Because this engine is hand built and Dodge had no idea there would be such high demand for the car they are overwhelmed.
    If you put down a deposit with a smaller family owned dealership you will eventually get a Cat.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Juan-Carlos Escobar

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Agreed, but like many others; if I order a car from the factory (my first such order), with my name(and son's) and the build sheet then I want it the way I ordered it! I do not want to have their short-comings in the production of, and introduction of, this iconic vehicle onto the market, dictate what options I am willing to eliminate, or do without in order to have our car delivered. A reminder that WE are all paying FULL PRICE to DODGE, some say a bargain?! and then some of you extra to the DODGE DEALERS! Now we just want our cars the way we ordered them! Thank you very much! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Top Cat

Top Cat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Fastest Cat/Record Holder HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Bob gets one car a month, you had to know that when you placed the order, I have bought three vehicles from Bob but could not sit in his line even tho I was number 10 at the time, leave the order in and start looking around, there should be quite a few dealers that should start to sell for MSRP as they can't hold the cars too long, you need to do your home work and stop complaining......

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Juan-Carlos Escobar

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very true, and I did not want another Corvette. Nothing against them, I have had 5. I just sold my 1971 LT1 to make room for the Hellcat.