Scat Pack

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by chuck, Sep 4, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I was in Memphis this week and was at a dealership. I was there because I was looking for a good service dept. I talked to a guy, mike that was driving a Hellcat and asked about where he was getting his service work and where he bought his. I was told where and he told me they sold one Hellcat and there service dept. was great. I drove over 2 hrs. To get there and wasn't taking my Hellcat to just any Dealer. They only sold one and i was only looking for good Service.Mike told me they did great work there so I drove there to see it and I did like what I seen and talked to Service Manager and set up my service. I was able to meet all the sales people and Sales manager. I also got to spend alot of time with GM of the dealership. The GM was wanting my opinion on the only Hellcat that he had ordered. He told me he only got one allocation and had no choice but a Challenger . He ordered B5 with options Sunroof and interior color and wanted to know if he made a good choice on color. He was really wanting to have a combination that somebody would love. I thought the combo was great and I liked it. We all have our opinions so I'm sure some will like some will not. I was happy that he was wanting to give the customer what they would like. He will only have this one. He had a Scat Pack he wanted to show me on his lot. I thought it was great looking car this was my first to see up close and I thought it was very nice car I liked it. Dodge did a great job on these cars too. I thought It looked very good. He was interested in my opinion of this car also which was a beautiful car too. He told me he had 3 more Scat Packs for 2016 coming in. They all took pictures of my hellcat and was very excited to see it. I was very happy that they all was very nice and spent over a hour with me. They knew I wasn't a customer trying to buy but still spent more time with me than other Dealerships I have been to. A Dealership that knows you not buying usually dont spend time with you.They didnt know I had talked to Service Dept. about doing my service work. I was just a owner of a Hellcat. This Dealer has been in business since the 80s in Memphis and seemed to be good honest people. I will talk again with them on the 16th for my service work. I know all these Orders was Dealer orders. I like and appreciate the time they spent with me as a non customer. If someone out there in the area or any body interested in a car. One B5 Hellcat ordered and one Scat Pack on lot and 3 more ScatPack Allocation. PM me I will be glad to give them the info. I don't know about the sales of these cars. I am not trying to sell cars but just if somebody looking I found these. And they seem to be a good friendly Dealership that cares about there cars they are selling. I know they don't need my help to sell there cars and didnt ask me. They was just proud to see mine and show me their Scat Pack. The GM spent over a hour just talking to me this was very unusual i was surprised by that alone. I thank them for being so nice to a non customer .

• Like Like x 5
  2. DodgeMan

DodgeMan Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Good stuff.

3. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks for sharing positive review of this dealership. Sharing on FB Hc Page

4. ALACAT

ALACAT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Chuck,
    What is the name of the dealership in Memphis?

5. unixadm

unixadm Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I'll be in Memphis in a couple of weeks. I also just bought a Scat Pack Charger today since I was tired of waiting on a Hellcat. It's an awesome car and a huge bang for the buck. It's not a Hellcat, but I get 90% of the fun for 65% of the price. :)

Sounds like a good dealer in Shelby County.