SE Michigan 2016 Challenger Hellcat ordering

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by terryturner, Jun 3, 2015.

1. terryturner

terryturner Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey I'm just curious where the local hellcats were purchased in SE Michigan and if anyone got there's at msrp. I'm starting to do my due diligence for the MY16 ordering and looking for a good dealer to work with

2. Djurocrew

Djurocrew Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I was able to secure my M6 for MSRP at Rochester Hills Chrysler Jeep. Sales rep was David Kirchhoff. Very straight forward and knowledgable.

• Like Like x 1
  3. terryturner

terryturner Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks!

4. Cartyme

Cartyme Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    my Dodge Dealer in NJ who ordered my 2015 CLOSED the dealership after 89 years!
    NO idea what happens to my VON? I now have a deposit on a Dealers 1st 2016 Hellcat Challenger at MSRP in PA. They delivered 4 Hellcats in 2015 so they must have allocations! Go Mango with a black hood and Auto is my hopes for 2016 based on RS color chart

5. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good luck glad you doing your homework this will make you a better buyer dont be afraid to look out of state I looked at 3 states and bought in another state. Your service can be done with any Chrysler dealer dont have to be done with the one you bought at. These dealers will be making there orders on this car even if its not claimed when ordered most dealers have ordered with good options . The Laguna seats are comming on all hellcats from what I read . This car has most of the things a customer wants when they place there order. Good luck pick your dealer wisely .

6. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good news my friend good luck hope nobody lost there deposit when they closed I been worried of some that took a 5000 deposit on several going bankrupt and people loosing there money . I haven't heard of any loosening there money yet though but it has crossed my mind

7. Cartyme

Cartyme Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  8. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's great I just got to thinking some dealer took 200 orders at deposits of 5000 and bankrupted that's a very figure lots of money . I don't know anything about bankrupt so I don't know what happens I'm clueless about this but I was currious . And read one dealer took 200 orders which is crazy not sure if that was corect but sounds fisher that a dealer would take that many orders on the hellcat . Get rich in one year if marking up just alittle over sticker which I heard was a 5000 profit on each one thanks just hope everybody comes out ahead since they got stressed so bad on this

9. fastguy

fastguy BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Expect March or April delivery at the earliest for that colour good luck I hope it come sooner though

10. Cartyme

Cartyme Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Be Assured I was biting my nails until the refund check arrived in the mail recently! The Dealer who is ordering my 2016 only asked for $1000 deposit this time around. NOW I have to see when "Late Availability" becomes available for one of the two colors I am considering Go Mango or Crazy Plum Pearl

• Like Like x 1
  11. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very good just hope everybody gets good deal since they was put through hellcat hell good luck hope this turns out good for you

12. sledguy

sledguy SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    PCP will be available several months before mango~or so I'm told.

13. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Well hopefully everybody will get there car that was ordered hope its lots better this 2016 year . Maby FCA will be better and inform dealers now about what they can get this should of already been done . The dealers should know what they will be able to get and the colors and delivery dates. I was in business and turned down lots of work because I knew or wasn't sure when I could get it done . I always thought it was better not to overload my work. I lost out on many jobs but I did what I said I would do never make prompise something you can't do this will hurt your business . And always give a quality job . Usually if a company gets overloaded the quality got poor. With the 2015 hellcat I think the paint dept needs better quality control they was lots of cars that had way more paint problems than they should of had . Some should of never left paint dept. and last inspection at rail yard should of been caught too . Dont think a dealer should of recieved cars with paint or any problems . I worked at a nuke power plant and believe me the quality of the welds was perfit or it was turned down . I was over quality control in my company I made sure that everything we did was great . We was higher than most contractors but we was the best . I hired the best I could . This is a new car it should be perfit or very close to it. Fast is not always best. I would wait a little longer to get it right than fast delivery and have some issues with it .

14. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That sucks. I'm originally from NJ. I worked down Rose lane at the plant and bought multiple trucks from Remsen and hung out with the parts manager at the track while racing. That was another old Dodge dealer that shut down. Where you could go in and sit with the owner and order a car or truck. No BS. Just a good deal.

15. DrumHellCat

DrumHellCat Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    John Werner sounds like quite a man. Too bad he is getting out of the business but I can say I blame him given his age. I am glad you got your deposit back but by the sounds of how he ran his business it wouldn't have been any other way.