SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Selling my B5 hellcat challenger

For Sale 
13K views 50 replies 26 participants last post by  281 
#1 ·
Up for sale is my B5 blue challenger. Selling it as it sits. 2000 miles A8 and nav

Has changed brake pads
Aluminum drive shaft
Drag radials
This is the first one built have every peice of paper work that came with the car. Every email from dodge

Price is 67,000 firm.

#3 ·
Up for sale is my B5 blue challenger. Selling it as it sits. 2000 miles A8 and nav

Has changed brake pads
Aluminum drive shaft
Drag radials
This is the first one built have every peice of paper work that came with the car. Every email from dodge

Price is 67,000 firm.
WHY????

#21 ·
sold my 2011 IE on Ebay......i listed it everywhere and got the most leads from Ebay
take good pics all around your car (25+) and it will sell quickly

your so popular on this forum someone may take it just because it was yours...all they will ask extra for you is a signature...........some here may love you so much they may want it signed in semen

#25 ·
Drool. I can't make a move right now. Father was in hospital and flying back from Germany today. :(
TIG...hope all goes well. You and your family are in my thoughts.

#26 ·

Has changed brake pads
Aluminum drive shaft
Drag radials

Price is 67,000 firm.
Why are you selling it? Inquiring minds want to know.

#32 ·
I bet you could if you want it LOL... You ladies have a way about this sort of thing. Marty won't even know what hit him. Before you know it he will think it was his idea!!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.