Selling P Zero 275/40/20

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Wheels and Tires' started by Axel, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Axel

Axel Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    Hey everyone. So after everything, I unfortunately did not end up getting the Hellcat, at least not right now. I did, however, end up getting another SRT so it's not all bad. Talk about a huge difference between my 12 and the 16, wow!

Anyway, I'm looking at getting rid of the tires that came on the vehicle and putting some all seasons on to run when my winter tires aren't on. With the way our weather has been lately, very warm, they almost shouldn't be on now. As in the title, they are P Zero 275/40/20, a set of four, that have 31 miles on them that I'm selling for $800 including shipping if required. If you are in Colorado, Denver Metro area, we can work something out for pickup. If interested, feel free to send me a PM. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Axel

Axel Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    I noticed that I may have posted this in the wrong section so if a mod could move it, would appreciate it.

3. BULL

BULL ________173.7mph_______ ___2016 Colorado Mile___ Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hmmm...

Watching....

Thinking....

4. Axel

Axel Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    lol Take your time. I know you got that silver one I was looking at over at Southwest Dodge.....or what use to be Southwest Dodge. I'm not sure if I'm trying to get the flu so I'm not in a huge rush. Didn't feel it coming on until this afternoon, thought it was just a cold.

5. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    are they the
    • Size: 275/40ZR20 (106Y) X
    • Summer tires

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  6. Axel

Axel Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    The size that you have listed is correct, although I don't know about the X.

Yes, these are the summer tires, P Zero, not the P Zero Nero.

7. Axel

Axel Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    Ok, bumping this back up. Got over the crud I had, flu like virus according to the doctor, but not the flu, interesting, so ready to move these if anyone is interested.

8. Axel

Axel Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    Alright guys, bringing this back. I let the weather do it's thing before coming back and bumping this up again. Every time it looked like things were going warmer, we would get snow. I think we are finally done as the snow seems to be replaced with the green stuff, pollen, and least I really hope at this stage.

So these tires are listed on Tirerack at $956.80 right now brand new, for all four, without shipping. Obviously I'm still a little to high at the $800 so I'm going to drop them down another $100 to $700, still with shipping included in the US. I'm open to obo this go around within reason. Thanks guys.

Figured I would throw in a picture of all four of the tires.

Attached Files:

9. BULL

BULL ________173.7mph_______ ___2016 Colorado Mile___ Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So these tires came on a SRT392? You took them off and put "other" tires on for winter but don't want these for summer?

Or are you simply sticking with the all-seasons?

Who dismounted them?

10. Catless

Catless Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Not to crap on your thread but if I understand you have winter tires for winter and you are selling the summer tires to get all seasons to run in summer?
    I bought a set of the all seasons to run in cold weather and even when it is warm the traction does not compare favorably to the summer tires.

11. Axel

Axel Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    Yes, they were on the SRT 392 and were dismounted by the dealership. I did have the winter tires on, but switched over to all seasons when I thought winter was over as having two sets of tires that burn up fast wasn't going to work for me. I say thought because then we got all that snow and blizzard. This state I swear. 70 degrees all those days then blizzard and snow for March. Doesn't make it easy to have snow tires here.

12. Axel

Axel Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    Oh no worries with the crapping on the thread. I don't mind feedback and information. I know the all season won't compare to the summer tires, but the Nitto Motivos are fairly decent. I got the winter tires as my work moved and I have to drive further now, but it seems like I didn't need to. Put on the Motivos after I thought the bad weather was over and we ended up getting that blizzard. I actually made it from work to home with only minor acceleration issues and got stuck only when I got to the parking lot at home. I was actually impressed as they worried me as it felt like they were sliding on light snow, but I guess after they got grip everything was good.

Anyway, I know traction is sacrificed on all seasons, but I was looking more for mileage with decent traction rather than better traction and low mileage.

13. Axel

Axel Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    Hey guys, back once again, and I think for the final time on this subject. I'm looking to move these so I don't have to store them over winter, however, I'm also thinking that if I don't get them sold this go around that I will just slap them on next summer and have fun with them.

The final I'm going down to is $600 for the four tires. I know a few had offered that in the beginning, but was really hoping to get more and haven't, so just looking to move them now. I will be unable to do free shipping this go around but if you are in the area, that won't be an issue.

If interested, send me a pm. Thanks everyone.

14. solo7777

solo7777 SRT Terminator Hellcat Car Club Western Regional President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just PM'ed you.

15. Warson

Warson Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    PM sent. I have a UPS account and can issue a call tag to pick them up, just need to be bundled in pairs with good tape.

Warson