Service work

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by chuck, Jul 14, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Looking for dealer close for service work on my new challenger hellcat . I live in Stantonville , tn which is small town . I am close to savana tn and corenth , ms I could even travel to Jackson , tn just looking for good dealer to work with. I bought this car in ala which is a long trip to get serviced. If anyone close to me I would love to find a good place closer for service and maintaince work . Thanks in advance for any help . I live in a very small country town in tn

2. Link

Link Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    small, that is an understatment, lol. is there nothing in Corinth? guess maybe jackson, tupelo, or Memphis then.
    i will be stopping by Gossett in memphis later to have them look at my paint, we will see how that goes.

3. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks I might be going to Memphis also just dont know about the dealers closer to me yet just trying to be cautious

4. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just currious are you having a issue with your paint I got the pitch black color I know I got to be real careful with it very pretty but going to take lots of care with it